Course Structure & Duration
The MBBS course is divided into 4 phases
Common Rules for Examinations(BM&DC)
- University Professional MBBS examination will commence in May and November.
- University Professional MBBS examinations will be completed within the specified time of the concerned phase.
- After passing all the subjects of First Professional MBBS examination students can appear for Second Professional MBBS examination if all other prerequisites for appearing in 2nd Professional examination are fulfilled as per the curriculum. Only those students who appeared in 1st Professional MBBS examination will be eligible to attend all classes of 2nd phase including clinical ward placement within two weeks of completion of 1st Professional MBBS examination.
- To appear in 3rd Professional MBBS examination students will have to pass all the subjects of the 2nd Professional MBBS examination and all other prerequisites for appearing in 3rd Professional MBBS examination must be fulfilled as per the curriculum.
- i) To appear 4th (Final) Professional MBBS examination students will have to pass all the subjects of the 3rd Professional MBBS examination and all other prerequisites for appearing in 4th (Final) Professional MBBS examination must be fulfilled as per the curriculum.
- ii) A student will be eligible to appear in 4th (Final) Professional MBBS examination only after completion of a period of 12 months from passing all the subjects of 3rd Professional MBBS examination to attain clinical skills.
For the admission of foreign students existing government rules will be followed with a reasonable fee for admission. Total Tuition Fee for Five (5) Years for the Indian Students: USD 41,500.00 ( Forty One Thousand Five Hundred US Dollar) and for the Nepalese student: USD 39,900.00 (Thirty-Nine Thousand Nine Hundred), Including Accommodation Fees, Food: At actual cost self-paid, All payments in US Dollar.
Admission fees and all other fees except clinical session fees must be paid in full at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable. If a student leaves the college just after admission will have to pay Tk.1,00,000.00 (One lac) only as compensation. But no money will be refunded if he/she leaves the college after getting registration of the university.
Tuition fees and hostel charges for three months must be paid at the time of admission. Subsequently, it should be paid monthly on or before the date: 10th of each month. Failure of payment on due date will result in a fine of Tk.10.00 (ten) per day. For delay of one month in payment of dues the name of the student will be struck off from the attendance register. If any student fails to pay these dues for two months, his/her admission will be cancelled.in that case, re-admission will be required on payment of Tk.30,000.00 (Thirty thousand) as re-admission fee.
If any foreign (Indian) Students needs to complete their internship from this Medical College, he/she must deposit US$ 2250 as clinical fee which is to be decided by the proper authority.
Any changes in the admission rules should be followed according to the order of Govt. of the people's republic of Bangladesh.