Overview of Monno Medical College (MoMC) Manikganj
Monno Medical College is a private medical College located in Manikganj, Bangladesh. Monno Medical College is affiliated with Dhaka University to develop outstanding clinicians according to the core competencies of patient care, medical knowledge, practice-based learning, communication, professionalism, and system-based practice. A unique combination of longitudinal mentorship, resident collegiality, and patient-centered care provides a supportive environment that serves as the foundation for career advancement, scientific development, practice opportunity, and leadership for a doctor.
The Hospital is existing in natural beauty and serenity, It is functioning within a five-storied building having 1, 42,00sqft. Floor space along with 500 beds. The hospital is facilitated with different types of medical equipment, machine, and tools with the latest specifications and configurations. There are efficient and dedicated doctors, nurses, and staff ready to serve the patients. The hospital of the medical college is placed in a five-storied building. It is annexed by a two-storied building along with an outdoor and emergency department and another adjacent two-storied building is occupied by the pathology and imaging department. The following disciplines are maintained within three buildings.
To be an academic of “the first choice” to transform lives that will contribute to securing the world towards a better place at whatever level of human endeavor they are involved.
Ensuring a better place for the students in terms of studying medical science, saving lives of the patients in terms of quality services and world-class treatment facilities, and securing the prestigious livelihood of the students in terms of the global job market.
Monno Medical College and Hospital is an absolutely non-profitable organization which is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation. Its objectives are;
- To provide qualified, skilled, active, dedicated doctors having the capabilities and endurance to work in any adverse/unfavorable conditions/ situations in the national and international arena.
- To provide need-based training to the doctors, nurses, and other health allied personnel.
- To provide training to develop professional competence to undertake research activities.
- To create an environment for post-Graduate training & studies.
- To provide treatment and other health care services to the local and non-local people with affordable expenses.