MBBS in Nepal
The right profession to choose is a sensible option for all students. International students typically choose medical schools in Nepal and, in particular, studying MBBS at a medical school in Nepal is a fantastic chance for anyone. It's a fantastic location to think about. If becoming a renowned specialist is something you would like to strive to achieve and you want to be one, it is then MBBS at Nepal is the ideal option.
The study in Nepal is a global vocation. With thriving competitiveness, MBBS Admission in Nepal isn't easy and you must complete formalities. There are many known institutions for those seeking higher education. English is the teaching method. The neighborhood you live in is welcoming and accepts students from abroad with a lot of respect. The climate is beautiful all year round. Numerous medical schools provide top-quality instruction to students who want to pursue their studies. The education system is designed to foster global standards. The duration of the program is five and a quarter years. Also, MBBS in Nepal at the lowest cost is available. The cost starts at 46 lakhs.
One of the advantages of obtaining top-quality MBBS schools in Nepal is the top education system. The course is focused on making skilled and caring professionals. These universities are known for their comprehensive and well-scheduled training. The majority of institutions in Nepal are affiliated with Kathmandu University. They have accreditation from the Nepali Medical Council. Making the right choice for the college class creates the foundation for a more effective post-graduation education. In Nepal, The MBBS course can give you the necessary boost to pursue the most prestigious MBBS diploma in Nepal or even a Ph.D.
MBBS of Nepal is extremely affordable when compared to other Western Nations. It is affordable for the majority of working-class families in India who are enthralled by the thought of sending their children to study in other countries. The most appealing aspect of looking after MBBS from the colleges of Nepal is that the majority of colleges allow charges in a portion, which makes it simpler for families to pay for the tuition. The framework of portion for the payment of fees is beneficial because it allows families to pay mainly by fundraising. It does not cause financial issues within the family of the student. The students do not have to be concerned about the financial pressure typically imposed on the family, if one or more members of the family are educated abroad, particularly when the program is expensive, such as MBBS.
Colleges in Nepal may provide top-quality education to their students at a very reasonable cost. A year's worth of MBBS course cost is between 8-10 lakh rupees. This is a lot less than the other Western Nations. This is a great deal compared to the overseas Nations and the private medical colleges of India.
MBBS In Nepal is a 5 and 1/2-year course that is completely English medium throughout the course. The medical education offered in Nepal is exceptional It is in line with the global standard of training.
About Nepal: Nepal is a country located between the mountains. It is a landlocked country located between India to the east. Its territory extends to about 500 miles (800 kilometers) from west to east and 90-150 miles from south to north. Kathmandu is the capital city.
Due to its long-lasting periods of deliberate and geographical limitation, Nepal is one of the least developed countries. Many nations including India, China, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Denmark, Germany, Canada, and Switzerland have offered financial assistance to Nepal. The level of confusion surrounding the guide for Nepal has been affected to a great extent due to India and China's current situation.
Why Should You Study MBBS in Nepal?
It is usually every student's desire to be admitted to higher education in an accredited college for medical school. Today, a growing number of students are looking after MBBS in the medical schools of Nepal. Nepal's medical schools beat out all other medical colleges in the student inclination list due to a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons is the excellent education offered, the variety of techniques for learning as well as the possibility to innovate, and most importantly, the rigorous faculty as well as the ideal setting that draws Indian students to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
- One of the major advantages of considering MBBS at a medical school in Nepal is the cost aspect. You can find that the costs for education are lower in comparison to a small portion of India's medical colleges.
- There are many medical schools in Nepal recognized by MCI as well as international bodies such as WHO.
- The language of instruction at medical schools within Nepal will be English. This means that Indian students shouldn't face problems enrolling in medical colleges in Nepal.
- The quality of medical education in Nepal is top-quality and the Universities in Nepal are a great base.
Quick Information about the MBBS Program in Nepal
|Recognition||NMC and WHO accredited Colleges|
|Eligibility||50% of them in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Aggregate|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Minimum Tuition Fee||Rs 46,00,000|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||Rs 75,00,000|
|NEET/MEC||Yes, it's compulsory|
|The Medium of Instruction||English|
Nepal provides top-quality medical education for students. This is the reason that a large number of Indian students come to Nepal every year to pursue their goals of becoming experts. Nepal is among the nations with a reputation for providing ample opportunities for students. The education plan designed for students meets the requirements of concepts and offers informational spaces. Indian students with weak academic scores and a strong desire are generally able to think about MBBS with MBBS in Nepal. The high educational costs compared to Indian institutions have been proven to be beneficial. Nepal is well-known to Indian medical students because of its highest quality of training, top-of-the-line medical structure, and the ability to practice learning at an affordable price.
Nepal could be a good choice to pursue your MBBS goal. Achieving your degree at an affordable cost is a significant motivating factor for Indian students studying in Nepal. The complete program for MBBS is split into five + lengthy periods. Five and five and a half years is enough for acclimatizing students to school as well as the MCI screening tests.
Focusing on the most trustworthy spot on earth could aid students in becoming multi-dimensional. Nepal is a place with a huge social impact. The smallest amount of cost for basic items is equivalent to the basic lifestyle of students. The stunning views provide Nepal with an extremely uncommon. The climate is usually calm, making Indian students who are incredibly adaptable to the weather. The best academics and lifestyle is the best thing that Nepal brings to the table of students.
MBBS with MBBS in Nepal is a great choice for a lot of Indian and foreign students looking to complete their medical education. Like India, Nepal is perhaps the most loved nation for MBBS students. Because of its bilingual education and diverse ways of life, Indians are treated with reverence and love in Nepal. Nepal is among the most secure and tranquil countries and provides students a global perspective as well as a look into daily life and well-known issues alongside studying. That's why a student should look into MBBS for a year in Nepal.
- Many international students as well as Indian students are choosing to learn in Nepal. The natural world and the people are very friendly.
- Numerous universities are affiliated with the WHO or National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India (MCI) and various nation's associations approved practicing medicine wherever require. The diploma is accepted all over the world.
- The universities and colleges have highly qualified and highly experienced staff as well as instructors.
- Inconsistently, there are lots of Indian students in India within the international student exchange. You now know the biological basis of their education.
Benefits from MBBS in Nepal
- Nepal has the highest-quality quality of education. Also, the cost of medical training in Nepal is affordable.
- Nepal has several medical schools that are funded by the government, and organizations such as MCI and WHO recognize several medical schools.
- The guidance language in Nepal's medical institutions is English which makes it easy for Indian students to attend medical colleges in Nepal.
- Nepal has a wonderful framework and the general environment of Nepal is a delight.
- In Nepal, the MBBS program emphasizes the practical aspects of training.
- The average cost of essential goods in Nepal is also very low.
- Students can select hostels or any apartment that offers top-quality faculty and secure living.
- In a lot of colleges, almost every school and college includes an Indian confusion and, in this way, there's no problem with any Indian student regarding their use of their language.
- The World Health Organization and MCI support this MBBS practice in Nepal.
- A-list clinic schooling and foundation
- The assistance centers are of the highest quality to ensure that students don't feel far from their homes.
- Many transportations, like transports, trains, and automobiles are generally more secure.
- The education offered at Medical Universities is of the top quality, with an inconceivable massive knowledge base.
- It is worth it to take the MBBS training in Nepal is cheaper than in many other European countries.
- The guidance language in universities like the MBBS institutions located in Nepal has been English.
- Students can take part in international seminars and gatherings, which allow them to gain knowledge.
- Many locals speak English and it's ideal for understudies who come from India.
- There is no ragging within these MBBS Universities in Nepal.
- Indian food is available at MBBS schools and in hotels.
- Separate young men and young women hostels. Some hostels even include Indian administrators.
- Nepal is a very protected nation.
|KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY||TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY|
|Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara||National Medical College Birgunj|
|College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur||Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa|
|Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj||Janaki Medical College Janakpur|
|Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu||KIST Medical College Patan|
|Nepal Medical College Kathmandu||Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur|
|Nobel Medical College Biratnagar||Gandaki Medical College Pokhara|
|Lumbini Medical College Palpa|
|Birat Medical College Biratnagar|
|Devdaha Medical College Lumbini|
|Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences|
Cost of studying to study MBBS for MBBS in Nepal 2022-23
The cost of studying to study MBBS in Nepal is reasonable. The Nepal MBBS costs in the majority of medical schools in Nepal are between 46 and 60 lakh for the entire course.
MBBS in Nepal The Fee Structure for 2022-23
Fee Structure of MBBS in Nepal. Nepal colleges are as follows:
|Name of college||Total Fee||1st Year Fee|
|Nepalgunj Medical College||INR 60,00,000||INR 30,00,000|
|College of Medical Science Nepal||INR 58,00,000||INR 30,00,000|
|Manipal College Of Medical Science||INR 75,00,000||INR 37,50,000|
|Kathmandu Medical College||INR 54,00,000||INR 27,00,000|
|Nobel Medical College||INR 56,00,000||INR 28,00,000|
|Nepal Medical College||INR 52,00,000||INR 26,00,000|
|Lumbini Medical College||INR 53,00,000||INR 27,00,000|
|Birat Medical College||INR 53,00,000||INR 27,00,000|
|Devdaha Medical College And Research Institute||INR 52,00,000||INR 25,00,000|
|National Medical College||INR 62,50,000||INR 32,00,000|
|Universal College Of Medical Sciences Nepal||INR 58,00,000||INR 28,00,000|
|Chitwan Medical College||INR 52,00,000||INR 26,00,000|
|KIST Medical College||INR 48,00,000||INR 24,00,000|
|Gandaki Medical College||INR 50,00,000||INR 25,00,000|
|Janaki Medical College||INR 46,00,000||INR 23,00,000|
MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Nepal
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Kathmandu University
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences
- Tribhuvan University
Admission Procedure to apply for MBBS to be held in Nepal 2022-23
The process of admission to MBBS colleges within Nepal will be as follows:
- Log in to the university portal.
- Send the scans of your documents.
- The invitation letter should be received in less than 48 hours.
- Pay registration fees.
- Apply to get the Visa.
- Receive a Visa in less than two weeks.
- Let us know the date for arrival.
- Take a flight to Nepal and begin attending your classes.
(Indian students have not required the application process for an Indian passport or Visa will be studying in Nepal)
The documents required for the MBBS exam in Nepal
The student should have all these documents in order before applying for admission. The records required for MBBS colleges in Nepal are as follows:
- Copy of Passport
- Sheets from Mark copies
- A copy of the invitation note
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Eight passport-size photos
The Eligibility Criteria to Apply in Nepal for MBBS for Nepal
The criteria to be eligible for MBBS to study MBBS Nepal can be found as follows:
- Students must pass 10+2 on the use of a regular board.
- 50 percent marks in physics, biology, and chemistry.
- NEET Qualified.
- Students should be proficient in English (IELTS is not required).
Scholarships are provided to students for MBBS from Nepal 2022-23
- Private or public institutions offer the opportunity to receive scholarships. The State or Central government offers good benefits, such as studying the scholarship program in Nepal. This way, it is very likely to benefit keen medical students.
- The North-South Foundation College Scholarships are available specifically for Indian Students. This is a scholarship program available to Indian students who wish to pursue their medical education in Nepal. To be eligible for this scholarship students must satisfy all requirements of the scholarship placement test.
- This Scholarship offered in Nepal is awarded based on merit, the same way as the financial report. This is very beneficial to students who want to maintain the standard of a good academic norm.
Best Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS
Below are the best and most prestigious medical schools located in Nepal for MBBS -
|College||Year of Establishment|
|Nepalgunj Medical College||1997|
|Birat Medical College||1991|
|Chitwan Medical College||2006|
|Lumbini Medical College||2009|
|B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences||1993|
|Manipal College Of Medical Science||1994|
|Nepal Medical College||1997|
|Nobel Medical College||2004|
|Gandaki Medical College||2007|
|Universal College Of Medical Sciences Nepal||1998|
|Devdaha Medical College And Research Institute||2008|
|National Medical College||2001|
MBBS in Nepal Syllabus
|First Year||Clinical exposure, Communication Skills, Integrated Basic Medical Science, Community Medicine|
|Second Year||Integrated Basic Medical Science Clinical Exposure & Communication Skills|
|Third year||Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Disciplines of Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Paediatrics, Community Medicine (Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Exercise) medicine|
|Fourth Year||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Anaesthesiology, Gynecology, Dentistry, Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Information Technology, Eye, Radiology, Ethics and Research, Surgery, ENT, Accident, and Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|Fifth Year||Biostatistics, Sociology, Community Health Laboratory, Epidemiology, Communication skills, Environmental Health, Demography, Community Health Diagnosis, Family Health, Information Technology, Nutrition, Health Education|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Nepal
- Among many advantages of doing MBBS in Nepal for Indian youth, the existence of MCI-recognized Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS is primary. MBBS Courses in Nepal, resemble the Indian pattern in every way.
- It might come as a pleasant surprise that Medical colleges in Nepal have many highly qualified Indian teachers among the staff. A reason good enough to attract many!
- As mentioned earlier, the MBBS course in Nepal has similarities in pattern and syllabus with the Indian MBBS. Consequently, the ratio of passing the MCI Screening test among the students of any MBBS college in Nepal is very high.
- The Universities of Nepal are known for their quality of education. The country also has autonomous Medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal. Some MBBS in Nepal Medical College provide Installment options too.
- Another good thing is the proximity of Nepal to India. Students can travel to and fro when needed, and that too, without spending much.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
- The cost of living in Nepal is less and therefore, it is perfectly suitable for the Indian Middle Class.
- Also, the climate of Nepal is quite conducive.
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Nepal
- With some Faculty, the poor English speaking capability and erratic pronunciation may cause comprehension issues.
- In the hospitals, international students are not allowed to touch the patients during the internship, and instead, it works out to be only a kind of observer-ship.
- The training of Surgery is done on only dummies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get real experience.
- The students need to learn the local language as an additional subject.
MBBS In Nepal Vs MBBS in India
|Basis||MBBS In India||MBBS In Nepal|
|Seat Availability||The MBBS in Nepal seat is not limited||The seats in India for pursuing MBBS are limited|
|Fees Structure||Nepal Medical College Fees lie between 46 lakh to 60 lakh for the whole course.||MBBS In India Fees|
Government College: INR 11,000 to INR 7.5 lakhs (complete course)
INR 20 lakhs to INR 80 lakhs (complete course)
|Course Duration||MBBS In Nepal course duration is of 5 Years||MBBS In India course duration is of 5.5 years (4.5 years academics + 1-year Internship)|
- FMGE passing percentage: As compared from China, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakh etc, students who have completed their course from Nepal universities have more chances to qualify the MCI screening for practicing in India as Nepal’s passing percentage is 12.9%.
Showing 1–10 of 18 items