MBBS Course from Marine City Medical College (MCMC) Chittagong
Chittagong Medical University
BMDC, NMC, WHO
The fee structure is as follows for sessions 2021-22.
|SL No.||Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in INR|
|1.||At the time of Seat Booking||$2,000.00||1,46800/-|
|2.||At the time of Admission||$11,000.00||8,07400/-|
|3.||Within 30th July 2021||$5,000.00||3,67000/-|
|4.||Within 30th July 2022||$6,000.00||4,40400/-|
|5.||Within 30th July 2023||$6,000.00||4,40400/-|
|6.||Within 30th July 2024||$3,000.00||2,20200/-|
| || TOTAL|| $33,000.00||2,20200/-|
In words: USD Thirty Four Thousand only.
Eligibility & Other Details
The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria of eligibility for admission:
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public school/ board/ college or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/ compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks on average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations respectively (i.e. ‘B’ grade in A-level or O-level examination) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or ‘C’ grade). In the case of O-level examination marks grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/ grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- All academic certificates must be transferred to Bangladesh standard (through a collection of Equivalence Certificate from DGHS Dhaka, Bangladesh) & Student Visa formalities through the embassy of Bangladesh.
- Students must be submitted their qualifying certificate from his /her country.
- The application should be submitted to Marine City Medical College prescribed forms. Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application.
- All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
- The successful applicants will require to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets in original during their admission.
Financial solvency documents must be submitted with the application form.
Students will be selected by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare through a nationwide competitive examination as per the notice. We will select the student as per the merit score prepared by DGHS.
Eligibility for local students
- The applicant must be a Bangladeshi Citizen
- Passed SSC or Equivalent examination and HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Must have a minimum combined GPA as per decided by BM&DC
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ level examination candidates should submit equivalence certificates from the Director-General of Health Services (DGHS),Govt. of Bangladesh, along with the application.
- Admission test conducted by the DGHS. (http://www.dghs.gov.bd)
- Selection is based on three items-
- SSC GPA x = 40
- HSC GPA x 12 = 60
- Admission Test = 100
- Total = 200
The written admission test is of one hour’s duration with MCQs on Biology (30%),Chemistry (25%),Physics (20%),English (15%),and General knowledge (10%). The result of the examination on a merit basis is published by DGHS.
Prospectus and Application Form are available from the college office on payment of Tk. 1000/- during the time period (decided by DGHS) between 8:00 am – 2.00 pm. Filled-in application form with own handwriting should be dropped during office hours latest date declared by DGHS.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application:
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C. certificate & mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate & mark sheet.
- Attested photocopy of H.S.C. Certificate & mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate & Mark sheet from individual Board.
- Attested photocopy of testimonial from the School Head Master.
- Attested photocopy of testimonial from the Principal of the College.
- Four passport size (attested) & 4 stamp size photographs (Colored).
- Money receipt of application fee.
- Certificate of character from a Govt. Class I Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate regarding financial solvency of parents/ guardians.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
- Admission to the Course: Selected candidates shall have to report to the college administration for admission as per the specified date and time. The vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates on the waiting list (In case of failure in admission by the selected candidates within the stipulated date and time).
For Admission Contact Us:
(Authorized India Representative of Various Bangladesh Medical Colleges)
Registered Office: Narayan Complex, 2nd Floor,
Beside RBL Bank, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800 001 (Bihar)
Helpline No. +91- 8448443305
Mobile: +91- 8499000022 (WhatsApp, IMO, Viber, Telegram)
Note: Many students took online admission through our website in various Bangladesh Medical Colleges from
India: Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamilnadu. Apply Online
Nepal: Janakpur, Malangwa, Kathmandu
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, OMAN, Dubai, Qatar.