MBBS Course from Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital [NSMCH] Patna
Aryabhatta Knowledge University
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for NSMCH Bihta to go through this information before filling out the application form.
MBBS Courses Fees
Below have mentioned the UG course fee structure of NSMCH Bihta.
|Tuition Fees||15,50,000/- (Indian Residents)|
35,000 USD (Non-Residents India)
|Hostel Fees||20,00,000/- (Mess Charges Extra) |
(Well Furnished Air Conditioned Hostel)
|As per University Norms|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee is subject to change.
Eligibility & Other Details
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)