University of Dhaka
BMDC, MCI, WHO
Ibn Sina Medical College(ISMC) is a private medical college located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. "Ibn Sina Medical College" offers 5 years MBBS course approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, BMDC, MCI, WHO, Govt. of Bangladesh. Affiliated by the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of 10th batch are now starting their internship in our own hospital. The admission procedure of session 2019-2020 is now on-line. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
1. To produce doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements, so that they can meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
4. To produce a disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instil the highest level of efficiency for caring patient with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional attitude, manners and skills.
6. To inspire the development of essential human qualities, a strong sense of righteousness and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of economy, caste, religion and strata.
1. Dhaka University permitted 56 students for admission in each year.
2. Capable to run academic activities for 100 students (we applied for).
3. Building-up the motif amongst the graduates to prosecute further studies leading to specialization in a suitable and feasible field.
4. Capable of resuming young doctors in different subjects for their own.
5. Treatment facility from ISMCH for students
a. 100% consultant fee is free.
b. 50% of Investigation & 50% of Hospital bill is free.
c. Medicine bill is not free.
Ibn Sina Medical College is located in the centre of the metropolitan city at 1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216. The 14 storied academic building is housing all the departments and 350 beds academic hospital in-site.
University of Dhaka
|Five years MBBS Course Fees (Package)||$40,000|
|01. For Seat Booking $10,000
|02. At the time of admission $16,000
|03. Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight)equal installments
at the rate of $1,750 after six months interval.
|04. Dhaka University Registration & Ministry
payable within two months after admission
which is not included above fees.
|05. Intern fees $2350 not included in the above fees.
|06. The Professional Exam Fees (approximately $600)
are not included in the above fees.
|07. Food, Utility bill & Other personal
expenses are excluded from the above fees.
|08. Hostel facility is free for 5 years only lodging.
***Interim fee for the session 2023-2024 and subject to change as per the guidelines of State Level Fee Determination Committee, Government of Dhaka**.Apply Online Enquire Now
Eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course 2021-22:
You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into Ibn Sina Medical College.
All selected candidates must apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh for obtaining an equivalence certificate for confirmation of admission.
Ibn Sina Medical College was established in 2005.
Yes,the Course Curriculum is approved by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) & Dhaka University.
MBBS is of 5 Years + 1 year internship.
CareerMarg has Experienced Counsellor who are available 24x7 to guide you and make you get the best colleges in the world. You can talk to us anytime and we are always ready to help you. If you have any queries regarding anything, you can contact us and our customer service executives will be happy to help you and provide you with information.
The students are provided great practical and theoretical knowledge to pursue post graduation or practice from anywhere in the world.
Quality of Education
The educational infrastructure is comparatively more developed than other European and western countries.
No Question Found
Gazipur, Bangladesh | BMDC, MCI, WHO
Dhaka, Bangladesh | BMDC, MCI, WHO, NMC
Sylhet | BMDC, MCI, WHO
Rangpur, Rajshahi | BMDC, MCI, NMC, WHO, MM&DC, BM&HC
Karimganj | BMDC, MCI, WHO
Giza, Egypt | WHO, NMC
28th November 2023
11th July 2023
26th August 2023
17th March 2022
11th July 2023
22nd February 2022