MBBS Course from Community Based Medical College (CBMCB) Mymensingh
University of Dhaka
Eligibility & Other Details
Eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course 2021-22:
- Must have passed Qualifying examination (HSC/'A') or equivalent examination.
- SSC/'O' level or equivalent examination be passed 3 years of HSC/'A' level or equivalent.
- HSC/ 'A' or equivalent examination be passed in 2021/ 2020.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC 'O' level or equivalent and HSC / 'A' level or equivalent examination: 8 GPA
- Minimum GPA in SSC/ 'O' level or equivalent and HSC / 'A' level or equivalent examination: 3GPA
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SC/ 'O' level or equivalent exam, only the top 5
subjects are considered. Therefore, GPA in "O' levcl= (total marks obtained in top five subjectsy5.
The optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five)
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/'A' level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects
(Physics. Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject
individually is 'C'. Therefore, GPA in 'A' level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into Community Based Medical College.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
i. School/College graduation certificates
ii. Mark/grade sheet
iii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iv. Copy of Passport
v. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Download the MBBS admission form’ from the website of the Bangladesh Foreign Ministry(www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
- Pay $70 (Subject to change) in any bank in your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by an agent.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to the Community Based Medical College Authorized representative (Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +918499000022) for booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates, the CareerMarg office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
All selected candidates must apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh for obtaining an equivalence certificate for confirmation of admission. Apply Online