Nepal is a country with a very low cost of living and an abundance of natural resources. It is one of the scenic countries having a lot more apart from being the definition of a major tourist attraction. It has a huge population that stays in the rural area and one of the specialties is the top medical colleges in Nepal where students gather from around the globe to complete their MBBS in Nepal at an affordable cost. It has a good quality education system and provides affordable MBBS courses and care for its citizens. Also, students from different countries are allowed to complete their MBBS from top universities and colleges in Nepal.
If you're the one planning to study MBBS and own a degree from a prestigious university, then your next step is to shift to Nepal and try for MBBS admission in Nepal. Whether you want to be a general physician or a specialized medical practitioner, you can decide on your medical career and take it to the next level. It offers students from several countries to complete their MBBS through an easy-to-apply procedure.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal
Nepal has many reputed institutions that offer MBBS courses. If you try to find out the best medical colleges in Nepal, you will get a list of colleges that provides quality education and facilities for students. It is easy to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students as the Nepal government has set an International standard curriculum, scholarships, and world-class infrastructure to support medical education. Here're a few benefits for students studying MBBS in Nepal:
- Low Tuition Fee: Medical schools in Nepal have a very low cost of tuition and accommodation compared to any other country. The cost of living in the country is quite low. Also, Nepal is a country with an abundance of natural resources. It has a good quality education system and provides affordable medical care for its citizens.
- Multiple Opportunities: There are plenty of opportunities for internships and volunteering. There’re top hospitals that offer internship programs to medical students to nurture their careers in medicine. Also, there’s access to quality and affordable healthcare, and the opportunity to provide free healthcare services at home.
- Merit-based selection and Hostel Accommodation: The selection of students for medical education is done on the bases of merit and entrance exam results. The one with a good score in the entrance exam is filtered for further procedures and given admission on a merit basis.
- Like other universities, where students have to struggle for their hostel accommodation, the college authorities provide students with better hostel rooms and amenities as per availability and with minor paperwork.
- Standard Curriculum: One of the many advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal is its standard syllabus and curriculum that it offers for medical students. The course is designed for five and half years with a one-year internship. Students willing to complete MBBS can choose medical colleges in Nepal for their careers in medicine.
Study MBBS in Nepal with NEET and without NEET Exam
Is the NEET score necessary for students to get admission to medical colleges? It is the most-asked query by students who want to pursue MBBS in Nepal. The answer to it is YES! The students must have a NEET exam Qualified scorecard as it is required during the time of admission. Candidates must have qualified NEET exam must have completed 10+2 education and have scored at least 50% marks for General and OBC and 40% for reserved in Physics Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subject.
The medical colleges in Nepal are approved by the NMC (National Medical Commission). So, students from India do not need to pass the medical common entrance exam in Nepal but they have to have the NEET exam scorecard for the admission procedure. For every medical aspirant, it is necessary to have a NEET exam report card for admission to MBBS in Nepal. There is no provision for studying MBBS in Nepal without NEET.
The Common Entrance Exam for MBBS in Nepal
MECEE BL is the national-level entrance exam conducted every year for medical aspirants. It is the common entrance exam for admissions to all universities and medical colleges in Nepal. The application for the same is available in February and the examination is conducted on the first week of April. The respective dates of the application and entrance examination change every year.
Nepal Medical College Fees Structure:
There're top institutions in Nepal offering MBBS courses. The total fee ranges from 48 Lakhs to 75 Lakhs for five years. Other accommodation charge ranges from 80k to 1 Lakh per year. Students can choose to stay in a college hostel separate for boys and girls or rent private accommodation outside the college.
Digital Transformation & the Future of Healthcare in Nepal
The country is looking to use AI to help it achieve its goal of becoming a leading healthcare destination in the next ten years. The government is also investing heavily in AI research and development, as it believes that this technology will solve many problems facing the healthcare sector. Nepal has the highest percentage of doctors per capita in the world.
As technology advances and becomes more accessible to people, it is changing how healthcare services are delivered. With AI assistance, medical students and doctors can focus on their skill sets and provide better care to their patients. The future of healthcare in Nepal is bright with AI that can generate medical content at scale and help provide better care for patients.
The Government of Nepal has decided to increase investment in healthcare and education by establishing a strong foundation of MBBS in Nepal. With digitization, healthcare providers can manage their data better than before, which not only helps them in managing costs but also helps them provide more personalized care for patients. It can help diagnose diseases and prescribe treatment through algorithms. Artificial intelligence can also help manage patients' records and provide information on new medications.
Come and secure your Future in MBBS from top institutions in Nepal. For more information and assistance, you can connect with CareerMarg at 8448443305 / WhatsApp: +91-8499000022. We’ll help you in getting your future bright by choosing the best medical college in Nepal.