There are six Women's colleges in Bangladesh as follows below:
|Medical College for Women's & Hospital||Dhaka||DU||40830 USD||Apply Now|
|Kumudini Women's Medical College||Tangail||DU||43100 USD||Apply Now|
|Ad-Din Women's Medical College||Dhaka||DU||39000 USD||Apply Now|
|Ad-Din Sakina Women's Medical College||Jessore||RMU||36000 USD||Apply Now|
|Sylhet Women's Medical College||Sylhet||SMU||38000 USD||Apply Now|
|Z.H Sikdar Women's Medical College||Dhaka||DU||40000 USD||Apply Now|
|-------------------> SCROLL <--------------------|
DU= DHAKA UNIVERSITY
RMU= RAJSHAHI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
SMU= SYLHET MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
All women's medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC), Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal Medical Council (NMC) & World Health Organization(WHO).
Why MBBS in Bangladesh Women's Medical Colleges?
- Bangladesh is the nearest country to India & Nepal.
- Bangladesh is having similar Culture to India & Nepal.
- Similar Climate to India.
- Similar Food.
- Similar Syllabus & Study Pattern.
- Girls Hostel inside the campus.
- Girls Security & Safety.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Women's Colleges?
Guideline for admission of local students is usually given by the Ministry of Health each year. An announcement for admission appears in the National Daily News Papers usually in October (Approx.),seeking applications from the interested students.
Eligibility for Local Students
Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 9.00 combinedly in SSC and HSC (separately minimum 3.5 in each) Examination or equivalent and have GPA=3.50 in Biology. Students with a break from study of more than one year are not eligible to apply.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR LOCAL STUDENTS
Announcements for admission are usually published in the daily newspaper in October each year after admission in Govt. Medical Colleges. Eligible interested candidates are to collect and submit duly filled-in application forms within the notified date along with other necessary documents and collect admit cards for the admission test.
Admission Test: The admission test is arranged by DGHS under the ministry of health. Candidates are selected for admission based on merit and notified in the national daily newspapers. The last date of admission is usually given for the selected candidates after which candidates from the waiting list are called if seats remain vacant.
Medical checkup: A Medical checkup is done for each selected candidate before admission. Students having gross physical, mental or refractory disorders may not be admitted as per the decision of the medical board.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to Women’s Medical Colleges.
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Women's Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 7.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into women's medical colleges of Bangladesh.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Download the MBBS admission form’ from the website of the Bangladesh Foreign Ministry and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
- Pay $60 (Subject to change) in any bank in your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or Contact CareerMarg.
- Send copies of your certificates, 10th & 12th mark sheets, and passport for a provisional letter of Women’s Medical Colleges WhatsApp: +91-8499000022) for booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates, the CareerMarg office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
All selected candidates must apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh for obtaining an equivalence certificate for confirmation of admission.