Armenia, officially known as Republic of Armenia, lies in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia. It is particularly a mountainous country. The capital and the largest city of Armenia is Yerevan. The widely spoken and official language of the country is Armenian.
It was in 6th Century B.C that the first kingdom of Armenia was established. The country was the first nation in the world which adopted Christianity as its religion. During the 11th and 14th centuries, a kingdom called ‘Cilician Armenia’ existed on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
Armenian homeland was divided into Ottomon and Russian empires in early 19th century. Armenia became independent in year 1918. However, between years 1920 to 1990, Armenia came under the rule of Soviet Union. The country got true independence in year 1991.
Armenia lies in between latitudes 38 degree North & 42 degree North, and meridians 43 degree East & 47 degree East. The country covers a total land area of 29,743 kms. Majority of the terrain of the country is mountainous with presence of fast flowing rivers and few forests. The country experiences hot summers and cold winters. While the temperature in winters ranges from -10 degree Celsius to -5 degree Celsius, the temperature in summers ranges from 22 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius.
MBBS IN ARMENIA
Medical course programs in country’s medical colleges are highly sought-after and that’s why several students from around the world flock towards the country to enroll in these programs. The presence of excellent infrastructure together with adoption of highly advanced teaching methodologies makes it a popular destination in the field of medical sciences.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN ARMENIA?
Many students are choosing Armenia as their dream destination for studies. There are many reasons behind it. First the tuition fees is quite low there, and the full course is in English. And most of the colleges are approved by MCI (https://www.mciindia.org) (medical council of India). So there is no reason left why you should not opt for Armenia.
TOP REASONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS TO STUDY MBBS IN ARMENIA
- MBBS in Armenia is in the English language
- MCI approved Armenian University medical colleges
- MBBS duration in Armenia is 6 years
- Cheap medical universities in Armenia
WHY ARMENIA IS BETTER?
If you are looking for a better option to do MBBS in a European country, then Armenia is the best option. There are so many reasons behind it. First, Armenia is a hub of medical colleges and admission is not a problem. Armenia has a 100% literacy rate in 1960. So language is not a problem.
HIGHER EDUCATION IS RELATIVELY LESS EXPENSIVE AS COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES
- The leading educational institutions are the best in their fields Low cost of living for students A rich country with cultural heritage allowing the student to evolve Obtaining a visa and temporary permit for genuine students is not very difficult
- Good diversity with many international students and exposure to different cultures
- Located geographically in Europe, the country has a strong Asian influence, making it easy for Indian students to adapt
- This beautiful mountainous territory is a good place for students to stay amidst nature and focus on studies
- Modern Facilities – AU is a standout amongst the most acclaimed colleges in Europe. It is profoundly presumed college on the planet, which has its own particular place in WHO (http://www.who.int/en/) (World Health Organization) catalog of medicinal schools. The college has every cutting-edge office and gear that are important for the instruction program.
- Great Accommodation- Isolate inns are given for worldwide Students hot and cool water. Focal warming is additionally given in all lodgings. A wide range of vegan and non-veggie lover dishes are likewise given.
- The degree provided by Armenian university is recognized by many institutes. Like World Health Organization, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory, Medical, and Dental committee of India and General Medical Council UK. Likewise, the MBBS universities in Armenia have started preparation of USMLE (http://www.usmle.org/) and other medicinal authorizing examinations.
- The Armenian Universities are perceived by the MCI. The students who move on from Armenia will be permitted to sit for the MCI screening test.
Yerevan Haybusak University – Armenia
The Yerevan Haybusak University was founded in the year 1990 by academician Levon Harutyunyan. It received state accreditation in the year 2001 and currently has more than 5400 students, 300 teachers and 6000 alumni. Faculties at the university include medicine, international relations, economics and humanities. The Yerevan Haybusak University, the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute came together in the year 2007 to give birth to the International Academy of Education (IAE). This is an educational structure which came in line with the other institutes mentioned above with the aim of providing good quality undergraduate and higher education. The IAE high school was started sometime later that year. The school of medicine of the Yerevan Haybusak University offers specialized courses on General Medicine, Pharmacology and Dentistry.
|Name of the University||Yerevan Haybusak University|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Fees for MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University
|Yerevan Haybusak University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars||2700 USD||2700 USD||2700 USD||2700 USD||2700 USD||2700 USD|
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year||INR 180900||INR 180900||INR 180900||INR 180900||INR 180900||INR 180900|
- Hostel Accommodation / Food – 150 USD To 350 USD Per Month.
- Medical Insurance – 70 USD Per Year
- All fees mentioned above are approximate and they are subject to change according to the change in rules of the university. 1 Dollar = INR 67 (subject to exchange rate of US Dollar)
Students of medicine at the Yerevan Haybusak University are trained and taught in coherence with international standards and norms as well as the principles stated in the Bologna treaty. The curriculum is updated on a regular basis to be in consistence with the constantly evolving job market as well as advancements in the field of medicine. Visiting professors from partner universities make the courses all the more interesting and help students to gain a wider knowledge. The MBBS course from the Yerevan Haybusak University, like all other courses is state approved and the degree is accepted at all foreign universities and hospitals and health care organizations.
Electronic libraries as well as hard copy of study materials, interactive materials of teaching, multimedia materials as well as experienced teachers and librarians, all make learning a rich and enjoyable experience at the Yerevan Haybusak University. Excursions, debates, competitions and conferences, festivals and other cultural events in the city as well as organised by the university ensure that students have enough opportunities to have fun and make the most of their time at Armenia.
Indian students won’t have to face any difficulty when it comes to access to food as the campus mess offers Indian cuisines and delicacies to the students during their tenure. Also, there are a lot of Indian restaurants which offer Indian food at highly affordable prices so that the students can enjoy their stay in the country.
The students are offered with best of the facilities which include WI-FI equipped computer hall, reading room, canteen and laundry service.
The students can enjoy visiting the scenic beauty of Armenia through access to cheap transportation facility. In fact, the students can enjoy special discounts on traveling from one place to another.
After completing the studies from Yerevan Haybusak University, they can work successfully in several hospitals or other health care centers situated at any part of the world.
The Yerevan Hayabusak University is MCI recognized Click Here to Verify