Doon Institute of Medical Sciences (DIMS) is a Private Ayurveda college located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. "Doon Institute of Medical Sciences" offers 5 years BAMS course approved by CCIM. Affiliated by SDSUU, Tehri, recognized by CCIM, Govt. Of India.
Dehradun was established with the aim to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest National levels of excellence. DIMS is a leading institute in the field of medical, healthcare, Agriculture Sciences, Food Technology, Management Studies, Hospitality, and Computer Science to create professionals who are ethically sound.
DIMS aims at curbing unemployment in Uttarakhand as well as in India, by providing quality education and developing the skill set of the youth for employment in the distinct fields of the society. The institute wants to be a part of the socio-economic growth of the state through their endeavours. With the help of highly qualified and very experienced faculty, their courses would be at par and above the best offered in the country.
The institute is dedicated to providing world-class education. With a good Infrastructure to accommodate students and all the modern amenities, the institute seeks to develop the personalities of the future ethical professionals. The college would also provide on-campus hostel facilities for the students. As part of DIMS commitment to excellence in higher education, DIMS maintain well-qualified faculty and accommodate world-class Doctors to facilitate the educational & professional rounds to create a better future.
Doon Institute of Medical Sciences (DIMS),Dehradun Courses
For the following courses, the candidate should have passed 12th standard in the science stream from a recognized board.
- Department of Nursing – B.Sc. Nursing, GNM.,
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT),Bachelor in Medical Lab Technician (BMLT),B.Sc.
- Radiology & Imaging Technology (BMRIT),B.Sc. in Medical Microbiology,
- Department of Ayurveda – BAMS, Diploma in Panchakarma,
- Department of Agriculture Sciences – B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Horticulture.
- Department of Food Technology – B.Sc. Food Technology
- Department of Management Studies – BBA
- Department of Hospitality – Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
- Department of Computer Applications – BCA