1. Cunnighan's manual of practical anatomy – Vol 1, 2 & 3
2. Medical embryology by J.Langman - 8th Edition.
Medical embryology by A.K. Dutta.
3. Human Anatomy by B.D. Chaurasia – 3rd Edition – Vol 1, 2 & 3.
4. Atlas of Histology by Difiore – 9th Edition.
5. A hand book of Osteology by Dr. Poddar.
6. Dissection Set – One
7. Gray’s Anatomy
1. Essentials of Pharmacology by K.D. Tripathi – Latest Edition
2. Clinical Pharmacology by Laurence and Bennett.
1. Concise medical Physiology by Sujit K. Chaudhary
2. Text book of Medical Physiology – Guyton
1. Text book of Biochemistry by Harper
2. Text book of Biochemistry by U. Satyanarayan
1. Text book of Microbiology by R. Ananthnarayan & C.K.J. Paniker – 6th Edition (2000)
Text book of Microbiology by P. Chakarborty
Text book of Microbiology by C.P. Baweja
Text book of Microbiology by Arora
2. Text book of Parasitology by C.K.J Paniker.
Text book of Medical Parasaitology by Bhatia & Lccpujani – 3rd Edition (2002)
1. Text book of Pathology by Harsh Mohan
2. Practical Pathology by Harsh Mohan
3. Text book of Pathology by Robins & Kumar
1. Park's text book of preventive and social Medicine by K. Park
2. A text book of Health Education by Ramachandra L & dharwalingam T
3. Methods in Bio-Statistics by B.K. Mahajan – Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi
4. Medical Sociology by Mechanic D.
5. Principles of population studies by Asha Bhende & tara Kanitkor – Himalayan Publishing House, Bomboy.
1. Clinical Method – Hutinsons – One.
Teaching of different subject during three phases of MBBS course
INTEGRATED BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE:
CLINICAL MEDICINE: History taking skills
INTEGRATED BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE:
Clinical Examination Skills
COMMUNITY AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCE AND FIELD MANAGEMENT
COMPULSORY ROTATING INTERNSHIP
National Medical College was established in the year 2001, promoted by the “National Medical College Company Pvt. Ltd.” under the Chairmanship of Prof.Dr.Jainuddin Ansari, is an outstanding surgeon who has earned national and international credentials for the promotion of Medico-Social services. National Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Nepal, in fact, the number one among all medical colleges in terms of infrastructure, academic facilities, and modern sophisticated medical equipment.
National Medical College, affiliated with the world renowned Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal, and recognized by Nepal Medical Council, is an international institution for Medical Education. The college aims to produce the most competent and knowledgeable medical doctors and Para-medical personnel for meeting the growing demands of technical manpower of the country in particular and of the “Global Village” in general. In addition, the college has also in its mission to perform scientific research and provide quality health services to the sick and the needy. Thus human resource development is its first and foremost objective.
The College is committed to obtaining the highest academic place among all the medical colleges in the country by enriching the inquisitive minds of its students with the latest research findings and the most up-to-date and advanced scientific knowledge and information on the Medical & Nursing subjects. The college has in its mind to leave no stone unturned in making itself one of the finest and the most advanced medical colleges of the world.
The College not only equips its students with adequate latest medical and scientific skills and know-how on the subject for performing successfully their duties but also has its mission to nourish and nurture its students in such a way that they always remain benevolent, compassionate and sympathetic to their patients while performing their professional duties, “the Messiahas for the sick and the needy”.
With these aims and objectives in view, the college has been established following the international standard set for medical education by The WorId Federation of Medical Education and following the norms set by the Nepal Medical Council, the Medical Council of India and the Medical Council of other developed Countries. The undergraduate & Postgraduate Medical/Nursing Degrees of Tribhuvan University have wide recognition and acceptance which the college believes will be highly valued by employers of medical institutions across the globe.
CareerMarg Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company registered under the Indian Company Act. A trusted and reliable authorized admission consultant and have better connections with Medical Colleges Administration and Management. Also, students can apply onlinefrom our portal and our team will connect with you.
No Comments Found
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG every year for medical aspirants. This year, NTA will conduct NEET 2024 on May 5 in pen and paper-based mode which is offline. The authority released the NEET....
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College Fee Structure of 2024-25 Session for Indian & Nepalese Students Fee Structure Session: 2024-2025, Batch: TM-235(Five)years MBBS course & 01-year compulsory Internship Training total course fee is $43,000.00 (Forty-....
National Medical College BirgunjCOLLEGE UNIFORM FOR BOYS: FOR GIRLS: WHITE SHIRT BLACK SARWAL OR BLACK PAINT BLACK PAINTWHITE KURTA OR WHITE SHIRT WHITE SOCKS BLACK DUPATTA BLACK SHOES NORMAL BLACK SANDAL....
National Medical College Birgunj, Books MBBS courseLIST OF BOOKS FOR STUDENTSANATOMY1. Cunnighan's manual of practical anatomy – Vol 1, 2 & 32. Medical embryology by J.Langman - 8th Edition.ORMedical embryology by A.K. Dutta.3. Human Anatomy by B.D. Chaurasia – 3rd Edition....
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, BIRGUNJ CANTEEN MENUDAYSBREAKFASTLUNCHDINNERSUNDAYBREA PAKODA-4PC, SAUCE, TEA, BANANA-PCRICE, ROTI, DAL FRY, SEASONAL SABJI, MIX BHUJIYA, TOMATO ACHAR (MIX PICKLE), GREEN SEASONAL SALAD RICE, ROTI....