MBBS in Nepal- A career decision after Intermediate education is a crucial step. There are many routes, but one has to choose a particular path that gives your career a perfect shape. Students of the science stream, especially PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) choose MBBS for their career growth. However, entering a medical college with top-class facilities and amenities for students is a big challenge. If you are a medical aspirant with a dilemma on how to complete MBBS, you must consider joining MBBS in Nepalas your priority.
Nepal is a renowned country known for its famous tourist attractions, but what students do not know is that the country has top medical colleges for medical aspirants. When it comes to studying MBBS in Nepal, is an excellent option as it is more economical than studying medicine in any other country. Also, students from India get a special privilege as they do not have to cross the Common Entrance Exam for MBBS in Nepal known as MECEE BL. All they need to have is the NEET Scorecard. Let us see what conditions, eligibility, and MBBS fee structure Nepal University has for the MBBS aspirants.
Eligibility for Studying MBBS in Nepal
Every university has its own rules, regulations, and Eligibility criteria, factors for the students to get admission to MBBS. Similarly studying MBBS in Nepal comes with a few eligibility factors for the students. These factors are:
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- He/she must have completed 10 + 2 years of Intermediate in the science stream.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be the main subjects in the intermediate.
- The candidate must have secured 50% and above in these mentioned subjects and aggregate 50% in total.
- He/she should have completed a B.SC degree from a recognized university with 50% marks in any of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- The candidate must qualify NEET-UG NEET Exam.
- The candidate should have a valid Passport.
- The candidate should have all the valid documents of their education, Id proofs, as required by the college authorities.
The medical colleges in Nepal are recognized and affiliated with three major bodies:
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- NMC (Nepal Medical Council)
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- Ministry of Education, Nepal, KU, TU, BPKIHS
IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE INDIAN CANDIDATE TO APPEAR IN THE NEET ENTRANCE EXAM. NO CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR MBBS IN NEPAL WITHOUT NEET EXAM SCORECARD.
Entry of Indian Students for MBBS in Nepal
Indian medical aspirants who want to complete their MBBS from a recognized institution in Nepal can apply for studying MBBS in Nepal. All they need is to fulfill the criteria or eligibility norms set by the college. The major advantage of relaxation for Indian students is regarding the Common Entrance Exams. They do not have to appear and clear the common entrance exam but have to hold a NEET-qualified scorecard.
Since the medical colleges in India are approved by the National Medical Commission (a regulatory body of 33 members established in India),the students do not have to cross the common entrance test. Several medical institutions provide quality education to their students with internship programs for their careers in MBBS. To complete MBBS, the students are offered hostel accommodation on college premises with world-class facilities. Nepal welcomes students from India and across the globe to set up their careers as successful doctors.
So, Indian students who want to continue their studies at reputed medical institutes in Nepal can now choose to complete their MBBS in Nepal with several advantages over other universities in other countries.
Fee Structure of MBBS Course in Nepal
When it comes to the fee structure for MBBS in Nepal, it lies between 45 lakhs to 75 lakhs* as per the institution. Here’re some of the popular colleges and their fee structure.
Name of the Institution
Fees charged for MBBS
*The fee mentioned in the list is not the final. It gets updated every year. The fee is for the entire course. Different institutions charge different amounts in yearly installments. You need to check the official website of the college to keep updated on the fee.
How to Apply for MBBS in Nepal?
The admission process for MBBS in Nepal is an easy-to-apply process:
- Check the University Portal: The college or university's online portal is https://entrance.mec.gov.np/ where you get complete information on the admission dates and process. Keep checking the official website and apply online.
- Upload Your Documents: Fill in the application form with proper details and upload the scanned copies of the required documents. The lists of documents are a copy of a Passport, mark sheets, birth certificate, medical certificate, passport-size photographs, NEET Scorecard, etc.
- Invitation Letter: You will receive an invitation letter within 48 hours of your application.
- Pay the Registration Fee: The University will request you to pay the registration fees. You will receive a payment link to pay online.
Meanwhile, the university/college will be in regular communication with you and keep updating you about the date of commencement of classes or online lectures. So, students need to plan accordingly and move to Nepal to attend their classes.
For more information and assistance, you can connect with CareerMarg at 8448443305. We’ll help you in getting your future bright by choosing the best medical college in Nepal.