NEET 2021 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2020. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test managed by the National Testing Agency. NEET is organized for those candidates seeking admission into medical & dental courses. These courses are offered by various medical institutions in the country. The NEET 2021 examination will be held in the first week of May 2021. Here, candidates can check step to step procedure for How to fill NEET 2021 Application Form.
Specification of Documents
Latest photograph with White background & 80% face coverage of 10 Kb to 200 Kb size
|Postcard size picture|
80% face coverage with the white background of 50 kb - 300 kb size
Sign with black pen on White Backgroundâ€‹ of 4 Kb to 30 Kb size
|Left-hand thumb impression|
Left-hand thumb with Blue ink on white paper of 10 kb to 50 kb size
|Class 10 passing certificate||Certificate of size 100 KB to 400 KB|
Valid ID Proofs for NEET 2021 Registration
|Candidate’s category||Type of Permissible ID Proof|
|Indian Nationals of all states||Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits),Class XII Roll Number, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card No., Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Passport Number, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)|
|Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO||Passport Number|
Note: Aadhaar card number is no more mandatory to register for NEET exam. Foreign candidates have to provide Passport Number as ID Proof.
NEET Application Form 2021
Candidates will get the application form from the website through online mode. NEET 2021 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2020.
The last date to submit the application form will be till the first week of January 2021. The application form will not be provided through any other mode except online. NTA will also provide the correction facility in the application form through online mode. This will be the one time opportunity to make correction in the application. Correction facility will be commenced from the month of January 2021.
How to Fill a NEET Online Application?
Filling the NEET application form consists of four simple steps as indicated below:
Step 1 – Registration
The first step is to generate your login credentials i.e. NEET Registration Number and Password. This can be down by following these steps -
- Visit the official website and click on the "New Registration" link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Apply Online’. The details to be filled in the application form are as follows –
|Name||as per ID Proof|
|Date of Birth||as per ID Proof|
|Parents’ Name||as given in High School Certificate|
Step 2 – Uploading Scanned Images
- Post successful filling of an application form, you will be issued NEET Login credentials. Enter the same and sign in again to complete NEET Application Form.
- Next step is scanning and uploading Passport size, Post Card size Photo, Signature, Left-hand thumb impression and Class X Passing Certificate in the form as per the Guidelines for Uploading of Photo & Sign in NEET Form. A brief about the specifications are as follows:
|Passport Size Photograph||10 – 200kb||JPG||The photo must have candidate’s name & date when the photo was taken|
|Signature||4 – 30 kb||JPG||Sign must be done with a blue or black pen on white background|
|Post Card Size Photograph||50 – 300kb||JPG||The dimensions for the same should be 4”X6”|
|Left-hand thumb impression||10 – 50kb||JPG|
In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb impression being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression can be used.
|Class X Passing Certificate||100 – 400kb||JPG||Candidate must upload a scanned copy of X Passing Certificate.|
Step 3 – Payment of NEET Application Fee
- After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee through UPI App/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-wallet
- Service/processing charges per transaction & GST (applicable @18%) to be paid by the candidate.
- The application fee of NEET 2021 is INR 1500 for General candidates. For General – EWS & OBC candidates, the application fees is INR 1400 and INR 800 for SC/ ST/ PwD and transgender candidates.
Step 4- Download Confirmation Page
- If your application status shows ‘Confirmed’, it means your application is accepted by the exam authorities.
- Take a print out of NEET 2021 Application Form as well as of the confirmation page.