Mbbs Course Duration: 5 Years + Internship
Must have passed qualifying examinations (+2/HSC/’A’ Level) or equivalent examinations with any one of the following conditions
- Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with a minimum of 3 GPA or & CGPA in aggregate and not less than 70% of marks in each subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Age should be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of application to be eligible to apply in the MBBS or BDS courses.
- At least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English i.e. minimum ‘A’ grades for Sri Lankan and ‘B’ grades for international boards (EDEXCEL/Cambridge, etc) at the ‘A’ Level or equivalent examination.
- If English does not opt at the ‘A’ level, then at least 60 marks in English at the ‘O’ level or equivalent examinations.
- TOEFL/IELTS/SAT is not required
Application Form For Admission Into Medical Universities In Egypt Is Available Which Can Be Collected From The CareerMarg Education Consultancy Office.
Duly filled in the application form along with the following documents:-
- Copy of Passport.
- 06 Passport size Photographs.
- ‘O’ & ‘A’ level certificate, Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate.
- Birth Certificates.
- NEET Score Card for Indian students
Admission will be subject to the Egyptian Medical Universities forms
Tuition and Program Duration
- Tuition varies widely depending on the type of school and program of study. Graduate programs for international students
- MBBS Five years program total fee 35000$
- Food & accommodation 100$ to 200$ Per Month
- Visa Extension 100$ to 150$ per year
Many Egyptian universities offer scholarships to international students on the basis of merit or need. American University in Cairo, for example, offers both need-based and merit-based scholarships to non-Egyptian students who have been admitted to the university. Apart from scholarships from Egyptian Universities, you may also apply for other international scholarships for Indian students to study anywhere outside India.
Egypt, at the northeast corner of Africa on the Mediterranean Sea, is bordered on the west by Libya, on the south by Sudan, and on the east by the Red Sea and Israel. The economy of Egypt is one of the most diversified in the Middle East, with sectors such as tourism, agriculture, industry, and services at almost equal production levels. Egypt is considered to be a middle power, with a significant cultural, political, and military influence in the Middle East and the Muslim world.
Egypt is an Arab country located in Northeast Africa on the Mediterranean Sea. In addition to a coastline with the Red Sea on the east, the country has borders with Israel, Libya, and Sudan. Home to ancient pyramids, wide deserts, sparkling coastlines, and the Nile River, Egypt is a popular destination for tourists from around the world. The official currency is the Egyptian Pound (EGP) and the official language is Arabic.
Egypt has four major geographical areas. The Nile Valley is the wettest area and contains most of Egypt’s agricultural lands. The Western Desert is the largest area, about two-thirds of the country, and is the hottest and most arid. Elevations are higher in the Eastern Desert and the area is home to many natural resources such as gems, coal, and oil. The Sinai Peninsula is a plateau that is linked to the northeastern corner of Egypt and has the most rugged mountainous terrain in the country.
Education in Egypt
The Egyptian government has identified higher education as a priority and is enacting a series of programs designed to make universities in Egypt more internationally competitive. Egypt currently has 29 Public universities, 26 Private Universities and more than 200 Institutes (with more than two million students),and 23 private universities (80,000 students). As well as six institutions featured in the QS World University Rankings® 2019, Egypt has all 20 representatives in the QS Arab Region University Rankings 2019, including seven within the top 50. The Egyptian government has identified higher education as a priority and is implementing a series of programs designed to make Egypt's universities more competitive internationally. Egypt currently has 20 public universities (with about two million students) and 23 private universities (60,000 students). In addition to six institutions featured in the rating QS World University Rankings® For 2019, Egypt has all twenty representatives in a university ranking QS For the Arab Region for 2019, including seven institutions within the top 50 universities.
Medical Education in Egypt
Egypt has been receiving much attention from international students who are looking for MBBS Admission in Egypt Their medical Universities are fully equipped with all the required amenities to teach and share information concerning medical science.
Currently, there are three categories of Medical universities in Egypt.
- First category: Government Universities.
- Second Category: International Universities.
- Third Category: Private Universities.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCh) is a Five year integrated program followed by compulsory internship training. Generally, the MBBS program is divided into three parts. The first two years of study consist of basic medical science. These years also include an introduction to clinical science. Over the next three years, students learn the principles and skills of clinical medicine by rotating through various medical specialties. The final year consists of an internship in India,
if students desire to do internships at the same University, they must have to do two years internship.
Reasons to choose MBBS/BDS MD/MS in Egypt
- The degree is Recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI)/(NMC),Srilanka Medical Council(SMC) & Nepal Medical Council(NMC).
- The curriculum of Global Standard.
- WHO Enlisted Institutions.
- Affordable costs and fees can be paid in Installments.
- Qualified and Experienced teaching faculty.
- Friendly Environment with food & Culture similar to India Nepal, Bangladesh & Srilanka.
- Universities have their own hospitals with a minimum of 4200 hundred beds and a maximum of 5600 hundred bedded with good patient flow.
- World Ranked universities.
- QS-ranked Universities.
- Shanghai-ranked Universities.
- Clinical or Nonclinical rotations are available in 40 countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Germany Italy, etc from the first year.
- Easy transportation from India, Nepal, Bangladesh Sri Lanka.
- Many Nepali Bangladeshi student doctors have already passed EGYPT and working successfully.
- Many Indian Students are pursuing MBBS from Egypt.
- The medical degree awarded by Egyptian Government Universities is formally recognized by NMC, WFME, FAIMER, ECFMG, GMC, SAARC, Commonwealth & ASIAN countries and is reciprocally by Europe Asia Middle East, America, Australia, and African continents.
The academic year is based on two semesters. The fall semester begins in early September and runs through the middle of December, followed by exams. Spring semester begins in late January and runs through the middle of May, followed by exams. Students at international schools may find that they take days off for both Muslim and Christian holy days.
Best Education Consultancy for MBBS in Egypt
CareerMarg Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company registered under the Indian Company Act. We are a trusted and reliable authorized admission consultant for MBBS in Egypt and have better connections with Medical Colleges Administration and Management. Also, students can apply online from our portal and our team will connect with you.
CareerMarg Pvt. Ltd. (Authorized)
Narayan Complex, 2nd Floor, West Boring Canal Road,
Beside RBL Bank, Patna - 800001 (Bihar),India
Helpline No: +91-844-844-3305
Call / WhatsApp: +91-8499000022
Also, our team is available for you 24*7 to nurture your medical career in Egypt, one of the prominent countries for MBBS aspirants.
Overall, the role of an education consultant for MBBS in Egypt is to make the process of applying to and studying in Egypt as smooth and stress-free as possible, while ensuring that students are well-informed and make the best decisions for their future.