All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) to offer admission to eligible candidates in undergraduate (UG),postgraduate (PG),and doctorate (PhD) level law courses. This is a university-level entrance exam only for admission in law programmes at NLU Delhi. The university does not accept any other law entrance exam for admissions.
AILET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Law University|
|Exam Type||University Level Entrance Test (UG & PG)|
|Exam Timing||90 Minutes|
|Courses Offered||5 Year B.A.LL.B.(Hons.),LL.M and PhD. Program|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ Pen-Paper Mode|
|Number of Seats||BA LLB program- 80, LLM program- 80, Ph.D. program- 5-10|
AILET 2021 Exam Date
|AILET Notification Date||January 22, 2021|
|AILET Registration Process begins||January 23, 2021|
|Last Date of submitting AILET 2021 Application form||May 20, 2021|
|AILET Admit Card Date||June 5, 2021|
|AILET Exam Date||June 20, 2021|
|AILET Result Declaration Date||BA LLB program- May 2021, LLM program- July, PhD program- 3rd week of July|
|AILET Counselling Date||July 2021|
|AILET Closing date of Admission||July 2021|
AILET 2021 Syllabus
The student should go through certain important topics for each section so as to dwell proper reasoning about the core of the subject. Listed below are the subjects and the syllabus the candidates need to study before appearing for AILET Exam:
AILET 2021 B.A.LLB Syllabus
English, Legal Awareness, Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics along General Knowledge comprise the undergraduate entrance Syllabus.
- English: Reading Comprehension passages are based on Law themes along with grammar, vocabulary and verbal ability questions.
- Elementary Mathematics: Fundamental arithmetic skills are tested. Questions are framed around basic mathematical concepts and modern concepts as well.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytically comprehending of situations and conclusions that are logically driven comprise this section.
- General Knowledge: From static GK to current affairs every aspect is covered up in this section.
- Legal Aptitude: Legal propositions are put up for which answers are to be framed.