Ternopil State Medical University located in the state of Ternopil, Ukraine and was established in 1957. The Ukraine Ministry of Health has ranked Ternopil State Medical University 1st among the medical universities in Ukraine. It has been awarded the IV (highest) accreditation level by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Ternopil State Medical University is one of the top ranking medical universities of Ukraine providing high-quality educational medical programs that meet international standards. Ternopil State Medical University research schools are recognized around the world for their achievements in various fields of medicine.
Ternopil State Medical University offers you qualification attainable through a study model adopted in most countries. Ternopil State Medical University implements European and American educational standards and integrates into the international education and research community.
Ternopil State Medical University at a glance:
Founded: Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957.
Faculty: About 600 faculty members (3 academicians of the National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine, 85 full professors, more than 500 associate professors and assistant professors)
Students: Over 5,000 Foreign Students Over 1,500 from 53 countries Alumni More than 20,000, over 18,000 in Ukraine, nearly 2,000 in other countries (USA, Canada, Israel, Germany, Austria, Norway, UK, some Asian and African countries)
Library Collection: About 6,00,000 volumes
Faculties, Departments, and Institutes: Ternopil State Medical University is comprised of five faculties, 60 departments and the Institute of Nursing Hospitals University Hospital, University Dental Center and 15 affiliated regional and municipal teaching hospitals, 4 practical training centres in rural areas Recreational Facilities Recreational complex “Chervona Kalyna”, sports
Recreational Facilities: Recreational complex “Chervona Kalyna”, sports centre Student housing 4 modern dorms.
Ternopil State Medical University Advantages
Why Choose Ternopil State Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Ternopil State Medical University is Lower than most universities in Ukraine and is very Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Ternopil State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and CareerMarg will help you out in the entire process.
- Ternopil State Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The Country Ranking of Ternopil State Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Ternopil State Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:15 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.