Study Medical in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to Same Books Followed by students & Professors in Bangladesh, Same Syllabus like MBBS in India, Same Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, Similar Diseases, Same Examination Pattern, Similar study plan.
Culture in Bangladesh same as India, Food habits also same, Language spoken in Bangladesh English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic. same as India, Numbers of Tamil, Oriya, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi speaking Students can be found in Dhaka, Comilla Colleges.
Passing MCI Screening test 100% for MCI Registration since same study pattern followed during 5 years MBBS Course.
Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956 (Except USTC Medical College)
Bangladesh is Dry Country – No Bar, No party, No Alcohol any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
See More Details Click Here
- MBBS under Dhaka University
- Chittagong University
- Rajshahi University in Bangladesh
Find Why MBBS in Bangladesh better than MBBS in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Russia etc.
Now the apparent advantages, those we see, in Inter SAARC students exchange programs :-
1. Language: The medium of Instruction – English is easy to understand for its South Asian dialect in compare to the Chinese-English. In general, Chinese people do not understand nor do they speak English, a major barrier of communication with non-Chinese.
2. Food: Tastes and preparation of food are also similar in this South Asian region than how they cook in China. We visited China Medical Colleges twice and found that the local Chinese foods to be non-compatible to our tastes. PS. The Chinese restaurants those we see in South Asia have cooking style and tastes far remote than what authentic Chinese food tastes in China.
3. Cost: Any Chinese medical college would be costlier than their Bangladeshi counterpart in terms of fees and lodging etc., given the fact that the standard of living increased dramatically in major Chinese cities after their great leader Deng Xiao Ping’s reform policies implemented since 1990s and getting pace every year.
4. Recognition of MBBS degree: As we found in MCI Website above that the accreditation that Bangladeshi medical colleges receive in most of the Western countries are better than the Chinese since the British ruled for more than 200 years. Medical study in Bangladesh is Best option for South East Asian counterparts.
Apart from these peripheral advantages Bangladesh medical colleges have, the Chinese would get better infrastructural facilities and instruments with very illustrative books (we are not sure if you can get one translated in English). The thing that one may need to learn (memories) is about 7500 Chinese Language Characters just to be able to interact meaningfully. For Science (Engineering & Medicine) we may has to double or triple that quantity of characters to do very good in your studies in China.
5. Travelling Cost: By road Rs 1100/- Kolkata to Dhaka (Everyday)
By Air – Flight Ticket cost Delhi to Dhaka 4700/- and Kolkata to Dhaka 4800/- (Everyday)
By train Kolkata to Dhaka 1150/- AC 3+Food (Bi weekly)
6. No need to take any tuition classes or extra preparation to pass FMGE test since same MBBS pattern – No year lag
We request our parents/student dont make any final decision seeing Newpaper Ad or Phone Calls, Or Free Goodies like free Air ticket, Free Laptop, Free Tab.
MBBS Course Duration 5 years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2014
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2016
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of August September :
- Indian, Nepal candidate can collect from CareerMarg Pvt.Ltd. corporate offices
Fees Structure 2017
|S.No.||NAME OF COLLEGE||UNIVERSITY||LOCATED||FEES DETAIL||1ST PAYMENT||REST PAYMEN|
|1||RANPUR COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE||R.U||RANGPUR||US $38,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL Only)||14000$||EQUALLY IN 4 YEARS|
|Rs. 24,32,000||Rs. 8,96,000|
|2||DHAKA COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||D.U||DHAKA||US $38,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL)||17000$||EQUALLY IN 4 YEARS|
|3||DR SIRAJUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||D.U||DHAKA||US $38,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL)||17000$||EQUALLY IN 4 YEARS|
|4||US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||D.U||NARAYANGANG||US $34,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL)||14000$|
|Rs. 21,76,000||Rs. 8,96,000|
|5||PRESIDENT ABDUL HAMID MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||KISHORGANJ||US $34,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL)||14000$|
|Rs. 21,76,000||Rs. 8,96,000|
|6||INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||GAZIPUR||U.S$40,000/ (INCLUDING HOSTEL)||20000$||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|Rs. 25,60,000||Rs. 12,80,000|
|7||Z.H SIKDAR WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||D.U||DHAKA|
|8||BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||DHAKA|
|9||JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||D.U||BAJITPUR, KISHOREGONJ|
|10||EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||DHAKA|
|11||RANGPUR COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE||R.U||RANGPUR|
|12||COMMUNITY BASED MEDICACOL COLLEGE||D.U||MYMENSINGH|
|13||SOUTHERN MEDICAL COLLEGE||C.U||COMILLA|
|14||ISLAMI BANK MEDICAL COLLEGE,||R.U||RAJSHAHI|
|15||GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||DHAKA|
|16||DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||DHAKA|
|17||TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||GAZIPUR, DHAKA|
|18||DHAKA CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||MOHAMMADPUR,DHAKA|
|19||CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||GAZIPUR|
|20||MOINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE||C.U||KOMILLA||US $ 33,000/-||14000 USD||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|Rs. 21,12,000||Rs. 8,96,000|
|21||GAZI MENDAL COLLEGE||R.U||KHULNA||40200USD WITHOUT HOSTEL+FOOD=150USD/MONTH||16000 USD|
|INDIAN||INDIAN||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|Rs. 25,72,800||Rs. 10,24,000|
|22||AD-DIN SAKINA MEDICAL COLLEGE||R.U||JOSSERE||35000 USD WITH HOSTEL INCLUDING UNI & REG||15000 USD||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|80KM FROM KOL||INDIAN|
|23||KUMUDINI WOMENS MEDICAL COLLEGE||D.U||GAZIPUR||39000 USD||13000 USD||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|24||TMSS MEDIUCAL COLLEGE||R.U||BOGURA||39000||16000 USD||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|
|25||RANGPUR DENTAL COLLEGE||R.U||RANGPUR||15800||5000 USD||EQUALLY IN 4 YR|