The South Indian Bank Ltd. has invited applications from qualified Indian Nationals for filling up vacant posts as Probationary Officers in the bank. The interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on the bank’s website. The minimum educational qualification for all the posts is a X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. The candidates must register before 25th May 2018 to submit applications. The fees for the applications can be paid online. All the other details can be checked from the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Probationary Officer: 150 posts
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.200/-
The age limit for this recruitment is as follows:
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01-01-1993 & not later than 31-12-1998 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per rules
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Education Consultancy in India | MBBS in Bangladesh | MBBS in Nepal | MBBS in Armenia
Disclaimer: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Source link