Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB) has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to LDC/ Junior Assistant posts. This is a good news for the candidates seeking job under Rajasthan government. The total number of posts is 11255 and the break up is given below. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by 08th June 2018. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below. This is a good chance to work in Rajasthan government.
About the Vacancies
- Clerk Grade-II in Govt Secretariat: 329 (Non- TSP)
- Clerk Grade-II in RPSC: 09 (Non- TSP)
- LDC/ Junior Assistant in Departments/ Offices Under State Govt: 9768(Non-TSP), 1149 (TSP)
- 12th Pass AND “O” or Higher Level certificate course OR Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi OR COPA/ DPCS certificate OR Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science I Computer application OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
OR RSCIT OR 12th Pass Certificate with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- 18-40 years as on 01.01.2019
Education Consultancy in India | MBBS in Bangladesh | MBBS in Nepal | MBBS in Armenia
Disclaimer: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Source link