Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital, Biratnagar an affiliated to Kathmandu University was founded in 2004. It is located in Biratnagar, one of the major academic hubs of the eastern part of Nepal. Its key objective is to impart international standard medical education to the meritorious students of Nepal and abroad enrolled for both medical and paramedical courses. Nobel Medical College, recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Ministry of Education, Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal, has constantly maintained its academic standards as per the requirements of other Medical councils and Universities across the globe. The Institution is equipped with internationally renowned faculties who are professionally committed in the medical field. Their selfless devotion and genuine contribution have always been supportive towards getting recognition of Medical Councils in the world.
Nobel Medical College is listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
VISION & MISSION
The vision and mission of this college and Hospital are to impart quality medical education in a holistic way and serve the various communities of Eastern Nepal and adjoining district of Bihar, state of India. The goals of medical education in Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (P.) Ltd. is to produce compassionate, community-oriented doctors as professionals with a sound cognitive domain, efficient psychomotor skills, effective towards serving the society, competent in the application of good communication skills, medical ethics and professionalism.
The hospital currently has 911 beds of its own at full function. It serves the patients from various communities of Nepal and adjoining the Bihar state of India. It has several super Specialty Services with eminent Super Specialized Doctors. The hospital is expected to expand its bed capacity up to 1050.
The hospital of Nobel Medical College is a tertiary medical service centre. It offers speciality and super speciality services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities to ensure the delivery of holistic patient care. The hospital is staffed with dedicated and highly competent members of the medical fraternity along with trained personnel who work with sophisticated types of equipment.
Nobel Medical College offers graduate and diploma courses recognized by the Kathmandu University and CTEVT respectively. At present, a total of 1151 students are undertaking Medical and Paramedical
courses. More than 1300 staff, including both teaching and non-teaching, are on the payroll of the college and render their services with sincerity and competency. Faculties of the institution hold eminent positions in various fields associated with medicine and health care, nationally and internationally.
HOSPITAL AT A GLANCE
|Number of Beds||991|
|Number if Specialty Services||22|
|Number of Super-Specialty Services||9|
|Number of Diagnostic Service Departments||4|
|Number of Teaching staff||340|
|Number of Nursing Personnel||450+|
|Daily Average Out Patients||1200|
|Daily Average Inpatient Beds Occupancy||70%|
Affiliated to Kathmandu University
- MD/MS in all speciality (Pre-Clinical & Clinical) from February 2013
- MBBS from August 2007, current intake 150 students
- BDS from August 2011, current intake 50 students
- B. Sc. Nursing from August 2010, current intake of 30 students
- B. N. S. from February 2012, current intake 40 intake
Admission Notice for foreign students in MBBS and BDS
MBBS and BDS
- Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (Grand total) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as main subjects and he/she should have secured not less than 50% of marks in each subject (PCB) separately.
- Mark-Sheet of S. L. C. / Class 10 or O Level or Equivalent
- School Leaving Certificate (Character Certificate)
- Mark-Sheet of 10+2 or I. Sc. or A Level
- College Leaving Certificate (Character Certificate)
- Migration Certificate (10+2)
- Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of 10+2 or I. Sc. or A Level or PCL G. Sc.
- Citizenship Certificate/ ID card/ Passport
Fees for the programs:
- Please contact us for detail at below mentioned contacts.
- Well managed hostels for boys and girls with hygienic food are available within the compound of NMCTH. 24 hours electricity, water supply, WiFi network, security guards and easy access to a library are the advantages of it.
How to get Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital:
- By Air: International flight to Kathmandu, Nepal or Delhi, India
- By Air: Kathmandu to Biratnagar (daily 15 flights and only 35 minutes)
- By Train: Biratnagar is only 5 km away from the connecting bordering city, Jogbani (Bihar, India) which is well connected by direct train services to Katihar, Kolkata, Patna and Delhi by Broadguage Rail.
- By Road: Night and Day buses are available from different places of the country to Biratnagar.
The last date of form fill up time: 9th September 2016 (office time)
Form available at the academic section of Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital, Biratnagar, Nepal
Candidate must pass the Kathmandu University Entrance Exam which will be conducted by KU.