NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates
Check this section to know about an official schedule of NEET PG Exam 2019:
|Availability of Information Bulletin||Last week of October 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||4th week of November 2018|
|Demo Test Available||3rd week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||4th week of January 2019|
NEET PG Exam Schedule 2019
Candidates will check the NEET PG 2019 exam schedule through the online mode. The complete schedule will be provided on the website. Candidates will be able to fill the NEET PG application form from last week of October 2018. The application form will be continued to fill until the last week of November 2018. Candidates are informed to fill the registration form before the last date to avoid the rush.
NEET PG Cut Off
The examination will be held on 6th January 2019. NEET PG 2019 admit card will be downloaded from the website from the last week of December 2018. Candidates after few days of the written exam can check their result on the website. The NEET PG result will be declared in the last week of January 2019. The counselling is conducted by the counselling authority for the qualified candidates. The counselling procedure will be started from the third week of March 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
Here, we are providing details about the NEET PG application form 2019 releasing mode, date, fee, etc.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 application form.
- NEET PG 2019 registration will be started from the last week of October 2018.
- Candidates will fill & submit application till the fourth week of November 2018.
- The applications cannot be submitted in an offline/printed copy by post.
- At the time form filling, candidates have to upload their scanned Photograph, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates will not be allowed to submit more than one application.
- Candidates will also have to choose the city in which they want to take the exam. It will depend on first come first serve basis.
- Take a printout copy of application form for further references.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3750 (for GEN/OBC categories) & Rs. 2750 (for SC/ST/PWD (PH) categories). The payment can be done through credit card/debit card or internet banking.
In case of any query related to the NEET-PG 2019 exam date, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
Before filling the application, candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Indian Nationals & Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized from MCI and must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
- Internship: Candidates should complete one year of internship on or before 31 March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota Seats: Candidates, those studied/qualified MBBS degree from J & K, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% AQI.
- If these candidates submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that they were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges of above states, then they are eligible to participate in All India 50% quota counselling.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode: The exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Session: The examination will be organized on a single day in a single session.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 300 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% (one mark) negative marking in the wrong answer.
|Subject||Subject Wise Weightage of Questions (In Nos.)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus 2019
NEET PG 2019 syllabus will be comprised of subjects/ knowledge areas, according to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by MCI. The syllabus will include all the subjects studies during the MBBS course, such as pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
Here, candidates can check the preparation tips to get qualified in the exam:
- Make a schedule in such a way to give ample time for preparation & revision.
- Prepare according to the weight given to each subject for the examination.
- Make notes and highlight the important points of each subject.
- Solve last year’s question papers & sample papers.
- The study from the regular books. Not to waste time to study from too many guide books.
- Practice for mock tests to familiarize yourself with an online test pattern.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- The authority will issue the admit card once the testing venue is allotted to the candidates during online registration.
- Candidates will get the NEET PG to admit card in their registered email ID approximately 4 days before the examination.
- The authority will also provide a link to download the admit card in the last week of December 2018.
- Candidates have to affix their latest passport size photograph in the space given on the admit card.
NEET PG Result 2019
- Candidates will check their NEET PG results in the fourth week of January 2019. It can be viewed through online mode from the official website.
- The result will be checked by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- The merit position of the candidates will be declared in due course after applying the tiebreaker criteria.
- Candidates will also download NEET PG scorecard from the website. No scorecard will be sent to the candidates through offline mode.
NEET PG Cut Off 2019
- The cut off score will be released along with the result declaration. It will be published in online mode.
- The cut off is the qualifying marks which candidates have to score to get admission into PG courses.
- In order to get admission into medical PG courses, candidates have to secure at least 50% percentile (for GEN), 45% percentile (for GEN-PH) & 40% percentile (for SC/ST/OBC/SCPH/ST-PH/OBC-PH).
NEET PG Counselling 2019
- For 50% AIQ seats, the centralized counselling will be managed by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- For state quota seats, the counselling will be conducted by the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling authority(s) of the State/UT.
- For NEET PG 2019 Counselling, the merit list will be categorized as NEET PG 2019 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank & State quota/ Private medical colleges rank.
- Candidates will participate in the counselling process as per the rank. Candidates will have to choose choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
If you have any other queries about NEET PG 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.