NEET 2019 Revised Notification has been released now. This exam will be conducted through pen paper based mode. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year by NTA. It is the only national-level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG exam. Here we are providing details about NEET 2019 exam including an application form, exam date, neet eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates has been released now. National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is the national level examination conducted by the National testing Agency (NTA 2019). NEET 2019 (previously known as AIPMT) will be conducted on 5th May 2019. The exam will be organized once a year. It is the undergraduate level examination conducted for admission to medical courses such as MBBS/BDS. Through this article, candidates can get the complete details about NEET Exam Dates 2019.
NEET Exam Schedule 2019
NEET exam schedule 2019 has been released now. In the table given below, we have mentioned official dates of NEET 2019:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET Pre-Examination Dates
The notification for NEET 2019 has been released. NEET 2019 application form will be released from 1st November 2018. The last date to submit the application form will be 30th November 2018. Application correction will be done from the month of December 2018. Successfully registered candidates can get their NEET to admit card from 15th April 2018.
NEET Post-Examination Dates
NEET 2019 exam will be organized on 5th May 2019 (pen and paper-based mode). Students are able to check the answer key within a week after the completion of an examination. NEET 2019 result can be checked from 5th June 2019. The NEET Cut Off will be published along with result. Successful candidates will be invited to the counselling process. NEET counselling will be started in the second week of June 2019.
For any queries regarding NEET 2019 Exam Dates, you may leave your queries below in the comment box given below.
Here we are providing some major details about the NEET 2019 registration:
- Candidates will be able to get the application form through online mode.
- National Testing Agency (NTA 2019) will release the application form on 1st November 2018.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The size of the photograph should be 10KB to 100KB and signature size should be 3KB to 20KB.
- In case of any correction, candidates can be made it during the correction period.
- NEET Correction facility will be provided in the month of December 2018.
- A correction will be allowed only in some particular fields.
- Any correction in the uploaded images will be intimated through E-mail or SMS and it will also be available in the candidate’s login.
- No need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority.
- Payment of application fee will be done through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to pay through debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST & PH||Rs. 750/-|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their NEET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates on the date of examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NEET 2019 Qualification Codes
NEET Application Date 2019
Check here the official NEET 2019 application dates. Official dates will be updated soon.
|Application form release||1st November 2018|
|Application form submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Application form correction||December 2018|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
How to Apply for NEET 2019
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the NEET application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, log in again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam centre, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card or net banking and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take the printout of it for further use.