Monno Medical College and Hospital is founded by Mr. Harunar Rashid Khan Monno, the Honorable Chairman of Monno Group of Industries. It is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation and absolutely non-profitable organization. Professor Dr. zahedul Karim Ahmad is the present principal of the college, who is a highly qualified and experienced teacher.
Monno Medical College started its journey from 2011 and the 4th batch of the college is going on. The college is approved by the Government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC). You may also visit the website of the University of Dhaka and the BM&DC where the name of the College is enlisted.
Monno Medical College and Hospital is an absolutely non-profitable organization which is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation. Its objectives are :
- To provide qualified, skilled, active, dedicated doctors having capabilities and endurance to work in any adverse/unfavorable conditions/situations in the national and international arena.
- To provide need-based training to the doctors, nurses and other health allied personnel.
- To provide training to develop professional competence to undertake research activities.
- To create an environment for Post-Graduate studies.
- To provide treatment and other health care services to the local and non-local people with affordable expenses.
THE CAMPUS AND LOCATION:
Monno Medical College and Hospital is located by the side of Dhaka–Aricha highway at Manikganj, an important district of Dhaka division. The college is a ten storied building having total floor space of 1,22,000 sq.ft. The area of a college campus is more than 13 acres of land of green natural beauty. An artificial lake inside the campus has increased the beauty of the area many times. Medical College is having all the Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments with qualified teachers and modern facilities for teaching-learning activities. Monno Medical College is approved by the Government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and also a Member of Bangladesh Private Medical College Association (BPMCA). At present, the Government of Bangladesh has permitted to admit 80 students for the session 2014-15. There is scope for admission of the foreign students with a reasonable admission fee.
The college campus is having ;
- Two four storied well furnished teachers quarters with modern facilities (One for local teachers and another for foreign teachers).
- Two separate safe and secured hostels for male and female students with a capacity of 250 seats each with special arrangement for foreign students.
- A beautiful playground and a two-storied mosque.
- Wide spaced cafeteria having separate arrangements for students, teachers, guests, and VIPs.
- Separate common rooms for male and female students.
- Four large lecture galleries with audio-visual teaching aids.
- Well furnished library with sufficient books, journals, and periodicals.
- One modern computer lab having adequate computers with an internet connection.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games, sports, debate, seminars and socio-cultural events.
- A beautiful shopping mall having all necessary articles to buy.
- Monno Medical College is having all the Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments with qualified teachers and modern facilities for teaching, research and learning activities. As per rules of Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the ratio of the students and teachers is required 1:5 but our college has 1:3.
- The library, computer lab, medical tools, clinical lab and volume of books available for medical students are very much rich and modern.
- We Have separate boys and girls hostel with all facilities. In the hostel, there are 3 students sharing in a room. It may be mentioned that the hostel facilities for a foreign student are separate.
- We have a huge playground, Mosque, Restaurant and resort with green environment.
The Principal is the administrative and academic head of the college. It is also governed by the Governing Body of Monno Medical College. Academic Council of the college is responsible for making decisions on all academic matters and taking disciplinary actions when it is necessary. It is also under the academic control of the University of Dhaka and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Admission Procedure for Foreign Students
Admission of foreign students for the session: 2019-2020
Eligibility for Admission:
Monno Medical College is looking for Bangladeshi and foreign students who are hard working, honest, sincere and above all devoted to their professions and eager to serve humanity. A foreign student willing to be admitted to Monno Medical College ;
- Must pass ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or equivalent examinations and must acquire a minimum total GPA-7.
- As per instruction of the Government of Bangladesh.
- 10TH PASSING YEAR: 2016/2017
- 12TH PASSING YEAR: 2018/2019 (NO GAP BETWEEN 10 & 12)
Ineligibility for Admission:
- Declared unfit by the Medical Board.
- Having the previous history of unethical, immoral or any activity subversive of the state or of discipline.
- Convicted by any court of law.
|MONNO MEDICAL COLLEGE
FEES STRUCTURE 2019-20
|1||FOR SEAT RESERVATION||BY 30 SEPT 2019||3000 USD||RS. 2,04,000/-|
|2||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION||BY 15 DEC 2019||12000 USD||RS. 8,16,000/-|
|1ST INSTALLMENT AFTER ADMISSION||BY 30 JUNE 2020||6000 USD||RS. 4,08,000/-|
|2ND INSTALLMENT AFTER ADMISSION||BY 31 DEC 2020||6000 USD||RS. 4,08,000/-|
|3RD INSTALLMENT AFTER ADMISSION||BY 30 DEC 2021||6000 USD||RS. 4,08,000/-|
|4TH INSTALLMENT AFTER ADMISSION||BY 31 DEC 2021||5000 USD||RS. 3,40,000/-|
|5TH INSTALLMENT AFTER ADMISSION||BY 30 JUNE 2022||3500 USD||RS. 2,38,000/-|
|TOTAL: FORTY-ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED ONLY (INCLUDING HOSTEL CHARGES)|
For Admission in Monno Medical College contact us on Call/Whatsapp +91-8499000022