AICTE, New Delhi
About HITM Shree Jagdamba education and Charitable trust were established in December 2007, with a vision to set up and develop education institutions. Engineering and technology is the backbone of growth and development and plays a major role in shaping the destiny of the Nation. The government is striving hard to achieve these goals and had established prestigious engineering and technology training institutes like IIT"s and NIT"S. But, the increase in the number of engineers graduating from such institutions is not keeping pace with the growth in demand for qualified technical manpower in the country.
In Order to restrict haphazard growth ensure quality education Shree Jagdamba Educational and Charitable Trust has started Hindustan Institute of Technology and Management at Village -Dheen, Distt- Ambala, Haryana.
We at HITM strive to achieve Students satisfaction by providing quality value-based education and training in Engineering and Technology in a disciplined and congenial ambience through:
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Programme ensures proper viewpoints of the correlation between academics and real-life application.
2. The team of highly dedicated faculty and staff with excellent infrastructure Facilities provides the right environment and guidance to us to excel in the academics as well as other co-curricular activities.
3. My Best experience of accessing the internet which keeps me connected all the time due to the Wi-Fi zone in the campus.
4. Building and maintaining strong corporate & industrial relationship is a habit of HITM (Thanks HITM for providing students corporate interface.)
5. The Guest lectures, workshops, seminars industrial visits are the events at HITM to improve knowledge as well as personality.
6. Labs are well equipped with modern tools. Our labs are amongst the finest and provide with whatever a student can ask for.
7. HITM's vision is to rapidly evolve into a centre of international learning excellence that provides a high-quality, globally-oriented educational experience to students
8. The Guest lectures, workshops, seminars industrial visits are the events at HITM to improve knowledge as well as personality.
9. Labs are well equipped with modern tools. Our labs are amongst the finest and provide with whatever a student can ask for.
10. HITM incorporated finest teaching aids and latest multimedia technology inside the classrooms to hold interactive teaching sessions and make learning a unique experience.
11. Hostel rooms are well furnished and air-cooled. Mess food is very healthy and hygienic.
12. The campus is surrounded by lush green lawns and playing fields. Facilities for indoor games like TT, Carom, Badminton, Chess etc, are also available.
13. The environment is very healthy. 24 hours of electricity and facilities like RO water, laundry, Wi-Fi connectivity are available on hostel premises.
14. Special attention is given to the weak students for continues improvement of their mental level and clearing their doubts. The College offers a counselling service to all its learners.
i) Civil Engineering ii) Mechanical Engineering iii) Computer Engineering
Candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form which can be obtained from the college during April-May of every year. Also, applications can be downloaded from the college website.
A Pass in 10th, S.L.C/Matric/with 35% marks (min) and other conditions as per HSBTE/AICTE
Passed 12th Std. examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/ Biology (Botany and Zoology) or 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Programme.
First-year admission: 3 years ( As per HSBTE/AICTE Guidelines ) Lateral Entry: 2 years ( As per HSBTE/AICTE Guidelines.
1. 10th Mark sheet
2. Migration certificate
3. Character Certificate
4. Medical Fitness Certificate
5. Passport size photograph -10 No’s
6. Gap Year Certificate ( if applicable)
7. Residence Certificate
8. Aadhar Card
9. Income Certificate
Yes, Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls within the campus.
Yes, A separate Training & Placement cell functions to assist in getting excellent placements. Renowned companies will be invited to conduct on-campus recruitment. We have already signed MoUs with several Organizations.
Morning Session: 8.50 am to 12.30 pm; Afternoon Session: 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm. and 5 days in a week.
The Training & Placement Cell team is fully equipped to handle presentations, pre-placement talks, group discussions and all types of interview sessions. T&P team handles the entire process and paperwork related to recruitment drive at HITM. The pre-placement talks are planned to go on in tandem to the academic calendar and mutual convenience of the recruiters.
The pre-placement talk would entail a presentation by the company to appraise students about the organization, job requirements and job profiles offered. The recruiters can also gain insights about the expectations from students, wherein they may enquire about performance and growth of the company, work culture, possible career opportunities with your company and growth and an overview of the job profile, Compensation details and locations etc.
The placement team would require job description, job specificationsIroles and profile of the organization, selection process and feasible dates for conducting interviews. This information will be shared with the eligible students so as to enable them to evaluate higher own interest in the company and thus identity and appropriate fit for both summer and final placements
Our Career Centre provides personal career Counseling, extensive career development seminars and invaluable assistance in developing one's resumes that showcase his/her skill and experiences.
"Campus has world class infrastructure, well established lab, best laboratory in the region, hygienic and best food, extra classes for weeker students, no ragging till date, healthy environment , extract curriculum activities like personality development program class, cultural activities etc. Overall a best campus for students."