MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is becoming a hot destination for students from countries like India, Nepal etc. for getting their MBBS degree. Every year, a large number of international students apply in top medical universities of Bangladesh. The cost of living and education here is quite affordable as compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 35000$ to 54,000$ (USD).
The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the MCI – Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the students who graduate from medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe. The infrastructure and quality of education are very good. Students are provided with high-quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
There is no doubt about the Excellent and High Quality of Education a student would be imparted while studying MBBS in Bangladesh. This claim is attested by fact that Indian students who do MBBS in Bangladesh have managed to get the highest passing percentage for MCI Screening Test or FMGE year after year.
MBBS in Bangladesh – Highest MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage (2012-14)
A major reason behind this is the similarity of education/study pattern between India and Bangladesh. MBBS in Bangladesh is similar to studying Medical in India in the following respects:
- Identical Syllabus
- Same authors of books
- Similar Study Pattern
- Study of similar Diseases
- Similar Pattern of Examination
- Similar Duration of MBBS
WHY MBBS IN BANGLADESH?
Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students:
- The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
- The graduates from medical universities in Bangladesh are given an opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
- The accommodation is very affordable with high-quality standards and facilities.
BENEFITS OF MBBS FROM BANGLADESH
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much ease.
- No donation is required to get admission in Bangladesh medical colleges.
- Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given an opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- Students are provided with practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The quality of infrastructure, education, and accommodation are comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
BENEFITS OF TAKING ADMISSION THROUGH CAREERMARG
- At CareerMarg, we are committed to guiding students and their parents to make the right decision and choice which benefits them the most.
- We help students in the successful completion of all the necessary documentation.
- Keeping in mind how tough and difficult it is to get a seat for doing MBBS in India, we at CareerMarg provides step-to-step guidance through our professional system so that students can achieve their dreams and study in top Universities at a minimum cost. Our consultancy ensures that the future of the student is not compromised.
- CareerMarg charges lowest processing fees. It is to be noted that you will be able to take admission through us no matter where you are in India. Our years of experience in this field makes us the best and we ensure you get the right information.
- Our main aim is to help the student take the best decision through our professional dealing, best consultants and widespread network all across India.
- It’s a moment of pride for us when a student sent by us becomes a doctor. We know we are contributing to a better tomorrow.
ADVANTAGE OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH
- Language: The medium of Instruction is English. This makes it easy for students to understand better and quicker. This is not the case for Russia, Ukraine or China.
- Food: Food and taste are similar to the food available in India & Nepal. This makes it easier for students to adjust to the new place. Students can also make their own food.
- Cost: The cost of living and cost of education in Bangladesh is very low. Hostel facility is available to the students. Total course fees could range between US$ 33,000 – US $ 42,000.
- The average cost of study MBBS in Bangladesh ranges between ₹21 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh. Students from many countries come to Bangladesh for their medical studies. The low cost, efficient & effective medical education of Bangladesh makes it one of the most favored destinations for India students.* These are approximate figures since the exchange rate changes very volatile and changes every second, you may contact our counselors to know more about fees and living expenses.
- Climate and Culture: The climate and culture in Bangladesh are similar to that in India making it easier for Indian & Nepalese students to adjust there.
- Recognition: The Universities/Colleges are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal Medical Council (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Safety & Security: As most colleges have hostel facility available, the safety of students is ensured.
- Low traveling cost: There are daily flights going from India to Bangladesh and vice versa. The airfare is as low as less than ₹7,000 from Delhi to Dhaka. The traveling cost is very low.
WHAT IS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AT BANGLADESH 2019
Only Class 12 pass out of 2019 (current year) and 2018 (last year) Can Apply.
- The candidate must hold a passport in order to travel for MBBS in Bangladesh. Click on the following link to apply for a passport- http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/procFormSubOnl.
- He/she should be of age 17 years or above before December 31 of the year in which the student is seeking admission.
- A student will be ineligible for MBBS in Bangladesh if there is a gap of more than 2 years after class XII. If the student applies for current year’s session, then he/she must have completed class XII or passed class 12 in this year or the previous year. If the board conducts exam in 2015 but issues Passing Certificate in 2016, then also a student can be eligible for taking admission.
- The student must have his/her Passing Certificate (of class 12) issued in the current year (2017) or previous year (2016) only. Failing to meet this criterion would mean that the student cannot study medical in Bangladesh.
- The student must have passed class 10 in either 2016 or 2017.
- Indian students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII and have equal to or more than 60% aggregate marks. The student must have more than 60% marks in Biology.
- Anyone who passed out class 12 prior to 2018 cannot take admission in Bangladesh as per government rules.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent should be 7.00.
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3.
We help our students in successful completion of all the necessary paper work. for more detail Call +91-8499000022 or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBBS IN BANGLADESH STUDY PATTERN
There is more emphasis on developing the clinical base of the students who study medical in Bangladesh. The study pattern of Bangladesh and India are very similar and students find it easier to clear the MCI Screening test. Here are some of the key points for MBBS in Bangladesh:
1. MBBS course is of 5 years.
2. Compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year after 5 years of college. This can be done in India.
3. Semester system is followed. Each semester is of 6 months.
4. The MBBS course is divided into 3 phases, namely- Pre-clinical phase, Para-clinical Phase & Clinical Phase.
5. The medium of instruction is English.
|Phase||Duration of the Phase||Subjects Taught||Examination|
|1st Phase||1 year & 6 months||1. Anatomy
|First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 year||1. Community Medicine
2. Forensic Medicine
|Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 year||1. Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1 year & 6 months||1. Medicine & Allied Subjects
2. Surgery & Allied Subjects
3. Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
List of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- East West Medical College
- Green Life Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Anwar Khan Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Dhaka Community Medical College
- Z H Shikdar Women’s Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Islamic Bank Medical College
- North East Medical College
- Enam Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
- Community-Based Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Uttra Adhunic Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College
- Northern International Medical College
- City Medical College
- Monno Medical College
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Dhaka Central International Medical College
- North Bengal Medical College
- Sylhet Womens Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Ranpur Community Medical College
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Prime Medical College
- Nightingale Medical College
- Central Medical College
- International Medical College
- Addin Women’s Medical College
- Holy Family Red Crescant Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Institute of Applied Health Science
- TMSS Medical College
- Marks Medical College
- Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College
- Barind Medical College
- Gazi Medical College
- Northern International Medical College
- Chattagram Maa-o-Shishu Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
- Mainamoti Medical College
- Ad-Din Sakina Medical College
- Bikrampur Bhuiyans Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Medical College for Women & Hospital
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College