COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates will be announced with the release of notification by the exam conducting authority. The exam dates will be announced by the COMEDK. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka) is the authority that regulates and supervises the COMEDK UGET entrance examination. It is a national level examination. It is the admission test conducted for providing admission to the undergraduate engineering courses offered by the associated institutions of COMEDK. The aspiring candidates can check detailed information about COMEDK UGET Important Dates 2021 from this article. Here, we have mentioned the complete schedule of the application form, admit card, result, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Courses
COMEDK UGET 2021 offers 2 Undergraduate courses to its aspiring candidates. The following is the list of courses offered through COMEDK UGET 2021
|B.E/ B.Tech||4 years|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates
It is important for candidates to keep track of all the important dates associated with COMEDK UGET 2021. The application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.comedk.org. COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) in two shifts
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Application start date|
3rd week of January 2021
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Application end date|
3rd week of April 2021
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit card release date|
1st week of May 2021
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date|
2nd week of May 2021
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Result Date|
Last week of May 2021
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling Date|
1st week of June 2021
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates attempting COMEDK UGET 2021 to understand the Exam Pattern clearly. Exam Pattern for COMEDK UGET 2021 is mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours/180 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer (no negative marking)|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admissions at engineering, medical and dental colleges in the state of Karnataka have to satisfy multiple eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET. The course-wise COMEDK UGET 2021 eligibility criteria are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering courses
Candidates are eligible to apply for COMEDK 2021 if they fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or Class 12 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
Eligibility Criteria for Architectural courses
Candidates are eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 if they:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or Class 12 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka.
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
The COMEDK UGET 2021 syllabus comprises of topics from class 11th and 12th standard. The topics which are included in the syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates can refer to the COMEDK exam 2021 reference books and COMEDK 2021 sample papers for preparation.
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2021 is mentioned below:
- Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Matrices and Determinants
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Motion in One Dimension
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry