BITSAT 2021 admission will be offered into various Integrated First Degree Programmes. It is a university level entrance exam through which candidates will get admission into B.E, B.Pharma. & M.Sc. Programmes. The admission will be offered in the BITS campuses located in Pilani, Goa, & Hyderabad. The examination will be held by Birla Institute of Technology & Science.
BITSAT, a computer-based entrance exam, is expected to be conducted in the third or fourth week of May 2021. Students can expect the release of BITSAT 2021 advertisement in January 2021 along with the official BITSAT 2021 Information Brochure.
BITSAT 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Test Takers||Approx 3 Lakh|
|Accepting Colleges||BITS Pilani|
BITSAT 2021 Exam Dates
|BITSAT application form release||3rd week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit BITSAT application form||4th week of March 2021|
|BITSAT application correction||1st week of April 2021|
|BITSAT slot booking||2nd week of April 2021|
|BITSAT admit card release||3rd week to April 2021|
|BITSAT exam 2021||3rd to 4th week of May 2021|
|BITSAT admission for Board Toppers||4th week of May 2021|
|Admit list & waitlist release||3rd week of June 2021|
BITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per BITSAT 2021 Eligibility, candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum marks required in 2021 session or previous one i.e., 2020. Candidates who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must ensure to check BITSAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for admissions.
|Qualifying Exam||Class 12th examination from a recognized Central or State Board|
|Qualifying Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology and adequate proficiency in English|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects;|
Minimum 60% in each of the above-mentioned subjects
|Age Limit||Passed Class 12th in 2020 or 2021|
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The BITSAT Exam is conducted for admission into engineering and pharmacy courses at multiple BIT Campuses. The students who have applied for the BITSAT Exam2021 should be well aware of the exam pattern of this exam. The BITSAT exam pattern is decided by the BIT authorities. The exam is divided into four parts which are Physics, Chemistry, Logical Reasoning, and English, and the fourth part will either have Mathematics or Biology depending on which exam the student has applied for. The candidates applying for pharmacy will be having Biology in the fourth part and candidates wishing to pursue engineering will have Mathematics in the same. The following are some important points about the BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern.
- The BITSAT Exam2021 will be conducted online.
- The exam will consist of Multiple Choice Questions i.e. MCQs
- The BITSAT Exam2021 will be available in English language only.
- A total of 150 multiple choice questions will be there in the paper. The time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The total marks of the examination are 450.
- The exam will have a negative marking pattern. For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus is released every year along with the official brochure. The syllabus covers topics from Class 11th and 12th syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology. There has been no change in BITSAT Syllabus over the years. However, with the reduction in Class 12th syllabus this year, BITSAT Syllabus might have certain changes.
BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding BITSAT Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form via online mode.
- BITSAT 2021 application form will be made available from third week of January 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be till second week of March 2021.
- Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility from 2nd to 3rd week of March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form for further use.
- International applicants will also have to follow same application procedure to register for BITSAT.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.