The MBBS fees structure of AKMMC is as follows for sessions of 2023-24:
|During Admission Payment||US $ 26,000|
|2nd Installment (August 2024)||US $ 5,000|
|3rd Installment (January 2025)||US $ 5,000|
|4th Installment (January 2026)||US $ 4,500|
|5th Installment (January 2027)||US $ 4,500|
|Total||US $ 45,000|
- Hostel fee (Non A/C) = BDT 7,000/- Per month (BDT 15000 (A/C) Per month (Excluding Course Fee)
- Hostel Security (Non-A/C) = BDT 25,000 (US $ 300) one-time payment as non-refundable (After arrival at Bangladesh)
- Clinical Placement Fee = BDT 50,000/- (US $ 600 After appearing 1st Professional Examinations before attending 3rd-year classes) In addition to the course fee.
- Food Cost = Self at actual Cost.
- If you fail to pay your course fee at your scheduled time then you need to pay US $ 20 as a late fine additionally per.
Conditions of Payment:
- Interested students need to confirm their eligibility for admitted MBBS courses in Bangladesh by sending all academic documents. Students need to pay USS10,000.00 to their college bank account as a non-refundable advance tuition fee by TT/Swift transfer for booking International Students Seats in "Anwer Khan Modern Medical College"
- A letter of confirmed admission will be issued when USD 10,000.00 advance tuition fee is received by the college. Students need to pay the rest of USD 16,000.00 to the college bank account as a non-refundable tuition fee within two weeks after issuing a Provisional Letter by TT/Swift transfer for "Anwer Khan Modern Medical College*
- A Final letter of confirmed admission will be issued when the total USS26,000.00 admission fee is received by the college.
- Bank Name & Bank Account details:
You have to pay the fee by TT/Swift transfer to "Anwer Khan Modern Medical College" Bank Account No: 400313100001694, SWIFT CODE: SJBLBDDHDHN maintained with SHAHJALAL ISLAMI BANK LTD., Dhanmondi Branch, Address: House-07, Road-04, Momtaz Plaza (I" Floor),Dhamondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College (AKMMC) is a private medical college in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was established in 2008 and is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. The college is named after the late Mr. Anwer Khan, a renowned businessman, and philanthropist in Bangladesh.
AKMMC offers a five-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program, which is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC). The college aims to provide high-quality medical education and produce competent medical professionals who can contribute to the healthcare sector in Bangladesh.
For Admission Contact Us
Best Education Consultancy for MBBS in Bangladesh
CareerMarg Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company registered under the Indian Company Act. We are a trusted and reliable authorized admission consultant for MBBS in Bangladesh and have better connections with Medical Colleges Administration and Management. Also, students can apply online from our portal and our team will connect with you.
CareerMarg Pvt. Ltd. (Authorized)
Narayan Complex, 2nd Floor, West Boring Canal Road,
Beside RBL Bank, Patna - 800001 (Bihar),India
Call / WhatsApp: +91-8499000022
Also, our team is available for you 24*7 to nurture your medical career in Bangladesh, one of the prominent countries for MBBS aspirants.
Overall, the role of an education consultant for MBBS in Bangladesh is to make the process of applying to and studying in Bangladesh as smooth and stress-free as possible, while ensuring that students are well-informed and make the best decisions for their future.