The following are MBBS in Ukraine Advantages:
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS/TOEFL is required for admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and CareerMarg will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities for MBBS in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI),World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine),FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA),PLAB (UK),as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:12 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
Disadvantages to Study MBBS in Ukraine
In recent years, studying MBBS in Ukraine has been the no.1 choice of Indian students. While there are many advantages which makes Ukraine the preferred choice of so many students, it certainly is not without any shortcomings. Most of the Ukraine MBBS disadvantages arise when the student fails to adjust to the new place.
Here are the Ukraine MBBS disadvantages:
- Climate: Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Ukraine. The temperature will be below 0° for about 3-4 months. However, even when the temperature is below 0°, the students won’t have any problem when they are inside any building/car/bus. This is because all the buildings are centrally heated.
- Local Language: Going to any foreign country will mean that you will have to adjust yourself according to the new country. The students are taught the local language (Ukrainian or Russian) as a part of the curriculum. If the student takes interest in the subject, then they will have a good command on the language and this will help them in their day to day life and also at the time of hospital visits. However, if the student does not show interest in the local language, then he will lose confidence and will struggle while interacting with the patients.
- Duration: The course duration for MBBS in Ukraine is 5.8 years. This is longer than the duration in some other countries like Kazakhstan, Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan.
- European Curriculum: The curriculum taught by all European countries is excellent and it focuses on overall growth and development of the student without putting the students in immense pressure. This, however, is a problem for some students as they don’t feel motivated enough. Lack of good attitude can lead to failure among students.
- Cheating Agents: A lot of times, the students are being given the wrong information by the agents in India. This is why you should do research and contact only the consultancies which have a direct tie-up with the universities.